Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

I'm thinking about joining that...but it sounds a bit confusing...lol

I'm thinking about joining that...but it sounds a bit confusing...lol

What bit you confused by?

Basicly your creating an even gen lineage from 16 different starting breeds and naming them according to the theme. Continue the name for the breed that continues to the next generation.

If your still confused check out those who have completed it to see examples Here!

Hope that helps a bit. Any Question PM me smile.gif

ah! >.< I was about to complete the third gen but my D7 and D8 refused to breed to each other, now to breed at least one new second gen to solve that dry.gif

How is everyone getting on with their Hunger games?

Im thinking of doing another one but i really have too many lineages on the go - but its on the list biggrin.gif

This thread is rather dead isn't it? xd.png

user posted image

Forum Name: Piney

Victor's Name: Hi Tech Windmill Mockingjay

Breed: Grey

Lineage Link: x

Well it hasn't hatched yet but yeah. XP

Welcome welcome welcome to ALL newbies.

Any Questions please dont hesitate to PM me. Basicly an Even Gen Lineage using a naming theme as stated. Do it in your own time, but dont forget to keep us updated on how your getting on biggrin.gif ENJOY biggrin.gif

@Piney: CONGRATS!! biggrin.gif As soon as you have given it a name lemme know and will add you to the list!

Yea the whole of DC is pritty dead atm huh.gif LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

user posted image

Forum Name: icare4u

Scroll Link: Here

I think I'm gonna try it, lol.

Yay Congrats biggrin.gif such a lovely lineage!

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I want to join in - but one small thing: do the CBs have to be exclusively paired ? I cannot STAND monogamy on my scroll xd.png

fuzzbucket do you mean 'life partners'? no, just paired for this lineange smile.gif

fuzzbucket do you mean 'life partners'? no, just paired for this lineange smile.gif

Yes - that was what I meant - so they can also make babies with others. Great. AS soon as I have my current stuff sorted I'll be on to it ! (With new CBs. I can't bear to rename adult dragons; it gives them identity crises !)

user posted image

Forum Name: fuzzbucket

Scroll Link: Here

Edited by fuzzbucket

UMMMM I have been very careful to use names from the books and put them in their correct districts as per the book. I see others haven't been. Does this matter ? Cos this could be rather odd when we announce a DISTRICT winner.

Also - and more to the point - when we are breeding for the Quell - do we/the recipient of the egg need to gender it to match our own winner ?

@ girlgamerjen - the idea is to start with CBs (16, all different - but I guess as long as you name the parents to fit... - as I see you have smile.gif)

Loved the movie, I'm so in laugh.gif

user posted image

Forum Name: Paige201208

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Paige201208

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Radriend District 1 (Harvest) & Cerandra District 1 (Albino)

District Two Tariogan District 2 (White) & Red Meraedda District 2 (Red)

District Three: Majestic Charm District 3 (Magi) & Fiddo SunShine District 3 (Lumina)

District Four: MintyFresh District 4 (Mint) & Nydimwen District 4 (Neotropical)

District Five: Regal MoonStar District 5 (G.Wyvern) & Mystic MoonStar District 5 (Royal Blue)

District Six: Royal Tsuni District 6 (Tsunami) & Graceful Flyer District 6 (Swallowtail)

District Seven EvilVine District 7 (Vine) & Feronia District 7 (Terrae)

District Eight: Baltazare District 8 (BBW) & Flaming Arrow District 8 (Flamingo)

2nd gens so far:

Radriend D1 II from District 1

Tarioga D2 II from District 2

Majestic D3 II from District 3

Nydim D4 II from District 4

Feron D7 II from District 7

Flaming D8 II from District 8

Edited by Paige201208

UMMMM I have been very careful to use names from the books and put them in their correct districts as per the book. I see others haven't been. Does this matter ? Cos this could be rather odd when we announce a DISTRICT winner.

Also - and more to the point - when we are breeding for the Quell - do we/the recipient of the egg need to gender it to match our own winner ?

@ girlgamerjen - the idea is to start with CBs (16, all different - but I guess as long as you name the parents to fit... - as I see you have smile.gif)

yeah, i was going to try to make names that were really closely related to the district - even breeds... but then, we're cutting out some of our really important districts, like the one Katniss is from, since that was District 11 and we're only doing 1 - 8. So I just used some names. For some of them at least. /shrug

And I just wanted to make sure that it wasnt too late to join, if I was only on round two. I have the CBs, and all. But I am not very far into it.

We are only doing 1-8 ? OOOOOOOPS.

Off for some serious renaming.... I thought it was like any 8 districts....

ETA and if it is I will put them all back sad.gif

I'm only on round two, too.

ETA Katniss was 12....

Edited by fuzzbucket

oops! you're right, district 12.

but from stalking the wnners who've won and all, theyre all doing districts 1-8 and the whole "my chosen tributes" are only districts 1-8.

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One:

District One - Choc-au-latte (Whiptail) x District One - Khol Eyeliner (Grey)

District Two

District Two - Greenback (Golden Horned) x District Two - Blade Dancer (Guardian)

District Three:

District Three - Static Charge (Electrical) x District Three - Amber Ember (Ember)

District Four:

District Four - Ocean Water (Skywing) x District Four - Lakeside (Royal Blue)

District Five:

District Five - Influential (Pink) x District Five - Powa (Turpentine)

District Six:

District Six - Ruined Crops (Felflame) x District Six - Acres To Harvest (Harvest)

District Seven

District Seven - Daniel (Ridgeback:Purple) x District Seven - Josephine (Moonstone)

District Eight:

District Eight - Bloodshot (Sunset) x District Eight - Pandora (Red)

You could possibly notice how I was going for themes for distrcts.... One is luxury items such as makeup and candy, two being things like money and weapons, four dealing with water... realised I wouldnt have enough tributes to do EVERY district, wanted to include say, agriculture for Rue (so my District Six) and then got tired of having to deal with putting imagination in, xd.png so my last two districts just got People names.

First Round Winners:

District One: Tribute Khol Latte - District

District Two: Tribute Bladeback - District 2

District Three: Tribute EmberCharge - District 3*

District Four: Tribute Ocean Water - District 4

District Five: Tribute Influ-Power - District 5

District Six: Tribute RuinedAcres - District 6

District Seven: Tribute Daniel II - District 7

District Eight: Tribute Pandora II - District 8

Many of these tributes found their actual names too long for the Capitol, who decided to give them nicknames..

Round Three Winners:

D1 vs D2 : TBA

D3 vs D4 : TBA

D5 vs D6 : TBA

D7 vs D8: Tribute Pandora III - District 8, Ridgewing

Edited by girlgamerjen

And, seeing as how I incubated and influenced all of my eggs (to try to keep my districts in a neat row and not have to breed out of sequence) I may have to wait for some BSA cooldowns. hehe.

I wish I planned this better. I wouldve made a rainbow.