Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

user posted image

Forum Name: Husker

Scroll Link: Husker

This sounds like fun!

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Aithne D1 (Electric) x Cyric D1 (Gray)

District Two: Bretta D2 (Flamingo) x Drystan D2 (Greenwing)

District Three: Fainche D3 (Golden Wyvern) x Gawain D3 (Water)

District Four: Keelin D4 (Guardian) x Lann D4 (Lumina)

District Five: Erlina D5 (Harvest) x Arawn D5 (Red)

District Six: Newlyn D6 (Moonstone) x Farrell D6 (Pillow)

District Seven: Idelle D7 (Royal Blue) x Ronan D7 (Swallowtail)

District Eight: Maegan D8 (Silver) x Torin D8 (Sunsong)

Edited by Husker

soooo, we can use any breeds we want yes?

I'm assuming so, as long as they're CB. :3

Down to four tributes!

District Two: user posted image Indigo Warrior

District Three: user posted image Hi Tech Windmill

District Five: user posted image Water Tension (had to change her name cause I couldn't fit the 2 at the end)

District Seven: user posted image Molten Hearth

quick question, is there a problem with this guy:

Ridgewing

is a third gen Ridgewing I bred for the project, problem is, it is a Tan Ridgewing and its heritage i acually Purple so, I'm not sure if its acceptable or not :/

hmmm I still need help with this, I can't continue with the project untill this is settled. So, can I use this Tan Ridgewing fpr the project eventhough the line comes from Purple Ridgewings?

RyuKaiser - Sorry for the delayed Reply. Yes colour variations are allowed, just not 'mixed breeds'. Think of it as that tribute dyin there hair or some kind of cool war paint. lol smile.gif

I have another question. For my starting pair for a district, do they have to be the same breed or can I, for instance, use a sunstone AND a moonstone for the parents?

RyuKaiser - Sorry for the delayed Reply. Yes colour variations are allowed, just not 'mixed breeds'. Think of it as that tribute dyin there hair or some kind of cool war paint. lol smile.gif

great thanks, now I can continue biggrin.gif

I have another question. For my starting pair for a district, do they have to be the same breed or can I, for instance, use a sunstone AND a moonstone for the parents?

I think all the CB dragons have to be different breeds. :3

I think all the CB dragons have to be different breeds. :3

Yes correct! ALL starting breeds MUST be different. As it says in the guide - we are following the tribute, which is identified by the breed. You do not have to worry about the colour of the breed or gender - we are following the breed, so all starting breeds must be different even if from the same distric. biggrin.gif hope that explains.

ok great thanks!! sorry if I'm a little bit of a pain in the butt, I am easily confused lol

Edited by DarkDamsel09

oh man i wish i had adult dragons and whatnot to play this with you guys! sounds fun!

edited in: I dont know if it'd be possible. but it'd be really interesting to see someone do this with pygmies!

Edited by girlgamerjen

This question has been adressed before in this thread. To keep it simple, no. The first round is a 'see who goes thro to the games' from that distric. This is not ment to be exactly like the books or film. To keep things 'simple' in a DC version based on a naming theme.

as a side note, (this just being me explaining like all, since i find this fascinating and reading yall's results) you could also thing of the CB babies as being the parents of the children attending the games.....

So close to being able to post the reaping! Just waiting on one more CB male dragon to grow up (I get tons and tons of females, and very few males).

Awesome!!!! Luv the Hunger Games wub.gif

Forum Name: RecycledHeart

Scroll:http://dragcave.net/dragons/recycledheart

Edited by rubyshoes

ah! my D7 and D8 tributes refused to breed with each other mad.gif

now I'll have to breed a sibling of them to continue the breeding (this is the only pair left to breed for the 3rd gen)

WELCOME TO RecycledHeart!

Just a tip for next time, copy and paste from the 'Code' section. That will give you the forms to fill in wink.gif

Keep it up guys! how close are you to your DC Victor!?!? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Forum Name: Husker

Scroll Link: Husker

This sounds like fun!

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Aithne D1 (Electric) x Cyric D1 (Gray)

District Two: Bretta D2 (Flamingo) x Drystan D2 (Greenwing)

District Three: Fainche D3 (Golden Wyvern) x Gawain D3 (Water)

District Four: Keelin D4 (Guardian) x Lann D4 (Lumina)

District Five: Erlina D5 (Harvest) x Arawn D5 (Red)

District Six: Newlyn D6 (Moonstone) x Farrell D6 (Pillow)

District Seven: Idelle D7 (Royal Blue) x Ronan D7 (Swallowtail)

District Eight: Maegan D8 (Silver) x Torin D8 (Sunsong)

Please add me to the member list, I seem to have been overlooked

I'm still breeding my 2nd gens.

Edited by Husker

Added you Husker - so sorry, clearly yellow is not bright enougth for me ahaha lol hmmm mybe need a visit to specsavers lol

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

WELCOME TO RecycledHeart!

Just a tip for next time, copy and paste from the 'Code' section. That will give you the forms to fill in wink.gif

Keep it up guys! how close are you to your DC Victor!?!? biggrin.gif

I am down to my finalists. Water Tension is one of them, but Indigo Warrior and Hi Tech Windmill don't really want to breed their finalist. xd.png

I would love to join! But what does CB mean?

it means cave born - it doesnt have parents.

and this might seem like an abomination (and of course, is purely theoretical) - what about breeding lineage dragons, and breeding the offspring.. and releasing the middleman? then the one before the tributes is just a gravestone? would that be allowed for those that dont have a ton of CBs?

what about breeding lineage dragons, and breeding the offspring.. and releasing the middleman? then the one before the tributes is just a gravestone? would that be allowed for those that dont have a ton of CBs?

The idea is to create an even gen from CB's that YOU have collected. As you are allowed any CB breeds, it will be easy to collect the 16 needed. Yes it takes time to hatch them all but the idea is that is it YOUR lineage. This I guess is simular to the 'King & Queen of Commons' Lineage. And a brilliant way to get used to collecting and breeding if your new smile.gif

Though feel free to trade your second gens with other people if you wish, but again you must make sure you have the correct Distric names, and only one set of D3's, D4's, D6's, ect

WELCOME TO happyseagull!