Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans looked at him "She must have been told to make life as bad as possible for that other one then." he said but looked at Amanda as he was told he and her had something to live for. He looked back at the nameless one "I would not say that's true." he said coming up to him "You have friends to live for." he said looking up at him.

"My mentor hadn't had a hatchling that managed to servive as long as I did, maybe you will get past it," Amanda said. She looked at the nameless one. "Well lets get you a name! What about Mac as your name or something? You can make up your name."

"Train? What for?" Zalazak asked, glancing at the older dragon she was supposed to be following. "I mean, I guess so," she replied to Hathina. She began to walk in place so her footsteps sounded, but she wasn't actually moving. "Where do we go to train?" she asked, her eyes scanning the bleak cave.

((*Nudge**Nudge*))

{Um you might want to read the posts}

"My mentor hadn't had a hatchling that managed to servive as long as I did, maybe you will get past it," Amanda said. She looked at the nameless one. "Well lets get you a name! What about Mac as your name or something? You can make up your name."

Vrans nodded to what Amanda said "We can give you a name. It would give us something to call you as well and give you a posession as well." he said "My name is Vrans. Her's is Amanda. Could we give you a name?" he asked

He chuckled. "Really? I suppose. What do you want to name me? I don't know..."

Hathina nudged her to the fighting area. "Ok now if your enemy comes at you, you dodge it then jump on them." She did that exact thing and giggled as she rolled to the ground.

Edited by Arpiana

{Arpiana you got ninjaed}

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Ohhhh fft

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans looked at Amanda "Mac, Jack..... Briner..... um...." he said trying to think up names. He had not done this before so this was new to him "Um... thats all I can come up with right now." he said looking around. The scent of decent food from the elders meal wafted to his nose. And his belly let out a loud growl.

Vrans looked at Amanda "Mac, Jack..... Briner..... um...." he said trying to think up names. He had not done this before so this was new to him "Um... thats all I can come up with right now." he said looking around. The scent of decent food from the elders meal wafted to his nose. And his belly let out a loud growl.

He chuckled. "i think your stomach doesn't like those names.' He chocked down a tiny rat and a cricket.

((Name: Ecanus

Egg /hatchling /elder: Hatchling, stage one

Breed: Autumn Seasonal

Crush/Mate: N/A

History: Ecanus's mother, an Albino, went hunting for food one day, and never came back. His father, after searching fruitlessly for her, feared that the human beasts had killed her (which was true), and they were after him and his son next, moved to a different part of the land. That part happened to be where the Elders' cave was. He found the cave. On the outside, it looked quite nice, and the Elders seemed to be rather brusque, but kind. Ecanus's father was horrified when he entered the cave to see the mistreatment of young hatchlings, and politely asked to leave with his son. Of course, the father was brutally killed by the Elders. Ecanus is quiet, polite, and seemingly sane, but every day, his composure is slipping little by little...

Is this the correct area to post my form in? Sorry if I missed something in the opening post about this question. >.<

He chuckled. "i think your stomach doesn't like those names.' He chocked down a tiny rat and a cricket.

Vrans smiled a little. He stopped a rat "Funny how they expect us to obey and survive when all they do is pit us against each other and feed us food that could kill us." he said then ate the rat very fast "And they give selfs all the food stuff. I swear I smell a deer." he said "Once we over throw them I'm having a large meal with no rats or bugs." he said after he got the rat down.

Amanda wasn't hungry, mainly because she was still tired. She didn't eat.

Amanda's mentor had left the hatchlings, to go eat else where.

Shrem went and grabbed a Cardinal afterward he went to the corner and ate silently. "this isn't the right life for dragons" he said then started crying but out of his injured eye he cried blood which was normal when he cried.

Shrem went and grabbed a Cardinal afterward he went to the corner and ate silently. "this isn't the right life for dragons" he said then started crying but out of his injured eye he cried blood which was normal when he cried.

Arilou sat with the others and ate a rotting fish. "I hate this. Its so totally gross."

He chuckled. "You get used to it after awhile, sis."

Vrans nodded "Sadly yes you do adjust to it eventually. Welcome to what we get all the time. What ever decides to come in here." he said and sighed "If its any good the elders hog it." he muttered looking at Amanda. He got up and laid down bu her. He started to clean her wounds forgetting about his own.

Amanda fell asleep while Vrans was cleaning her wounds. She didn't complan or anything because she was skipping the meal. She had learned to get use to the meal anyway.

I feel ready to join I. biggrin.gif

Name:Sayiri

Egg  hatchling  elder:I don't know yet.

Breed:Crimson Flare Pygmy

Crush/Mate: not required

History: As an egg, she had almost died. Her real parents decided to abandon her cause they didn't want to experience it. A white dragon came along and saved her. The white did this to see how strong she is. She watches day after day, as the little Pygmy defeats dragon after dragon, to see if it was worth it to save her.

Aww Mai music went off...

Amanda fell asleep while Vrans was cleaning her wounds. She didn't complan or anything because she was skipping the meal. She had learned to get use to the meal anyway.

After cleaning her wounds he could get at he then went to his leg. He looked at it and sighed "Thanks you dam hellfire..... I get to remember you by." he said. The hellfire had not done the wound but he did do the damage. He had a dark thought about the hellfire but did not say it. something about burning in the place everyone does not want to go if there's a afterlife.

He sighed and looked around "Anyone here know how to treat this sort of damage? I don't want to cause unneeded bleeding if I'm to survive tonight and tomorrow." he explained.

Shrem moved to Vrans "You need the juice of that red fruit over there and some leaves of the same tree" he said pointing to a scraggly tree growing under a hole in the roof of the cave. "I know because..." he tapped near the scar on his eye.

Vrans looked up at Shrem "I swear you make things grow out of the ground." he said getting up and and limping over to the nearly dead small tree. "This is going to die very soon.... if no rain can get through the hole..." he said gently picking a berry and a few leafs. He went back to his spot and then sat down and extended is hind leg to look at the teeth marks.... well the spots where they where. Now there were large scabs over them. Very weak ones still, he got each one off and dribbled some berry juice which stung but he continued. He placed a paw on the now open wound again. "Am I met to chew these up or use them as something to hold the hole close?" he asked unsure

Vrans looked up at Shrem "I swear you make things grow out of the ground." he said getting up and and limping over to the nearly dead small tree. "This is going to die very soon.... if no rain can get through the hole..." he said gently picking a berry and a few leafs. He went back to his spot and then sat down and extended is hind leg to look at the teeth marks.... well the spots where they where. Now there were large scabs over them. Very weak ones still, he got each one off and dribbled some berry juice which stung but he continued. He placed a paw on the now open wound again. "Am I met to chew these up or use them as something to hold the hole close?" he asked unsure

"You place the leaves over the wound the will hold the wound closed" he replied to the question.

"You place the leaves over the wound the will hold the wound closed" he replied to the question.

(Yes accepted both of you smile.gif

He began to clean his own wounds carefully and moved onto Arilou's.

Hathina walked over to Shrem and started to lick his wounds clean. "We don't want it to get infected." She smiled.