TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Remember in Yellow, you'd look back at Pikachu and a window appeared, showing his face? I hope they do that for all the Pokemon...

I liked black, and will probably be getting black 2, just because POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON.

But I'm partly with Nine on this, I wasn't a huge fan of some of the new pokemon. I mean, garbodor? Really. Think about your decisions next time, Game Freak.

It's a trash bag, wtf.

Well, Unova IS supposed to be based on part of America. And you know how America is with its trash..

..but yeah, I don't like Garbodor either.

I liked black, and will probably be getting black 2, just because POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON.

But I'm partly with Nine on this, I wasn't a huge fan of some of the new pokemon. I mean, garbodor? Really. Think about your decisions next time, Game Freak.

It's a trash bag, wtf.

But Muk was just a pile of mud with a face that evolved from a smaller pile of mud with a face. How is that any different? All gens have their little nuggets of "okay, what?" Pokemon.

Remember in Yellow, you'd look back at Pikachu and a window appeared, showing his face? I hope they do that for all the Pokemon...

That would be awesome but there are 647 pokemon (not counting unoffical) that's a LOT of faces to make... But it could only do it for you starter pokemon like in yellow!

Kyurem/Reshi looks amazing. Must haz!

I found about this yesterday, and I must say I am very excited. I loved it in SS when your Pokemon followed you, and I definitely want to see it again.

Also, why does everyone hate Garbodor? True, he's a bag of trash, but he still doesn't need all this garbage (see what I did there? *shot*)

Kyurem/Reshi looks amazing. Must haz!

I found about this yesterday, and I must say I am very excited. I loved it in SS when your Pokemon followed you, and I definitely want to see it again.

Also, why does everyone hate Garbodor? True, he's a bag of trash, but he still doesn't need all this garbage (see what I did there? *shot*)

The Pokewalker was really cool! I has a 3DS so I can't wait till it comes out!

Trubbish was kinda cute but then when it evolved it just freaked me out! ohmy.gif

I disliked the ice cream cone more than the garbage.

Especially when the evolved ice cream cone on N's team killed most of my team because I was pretty underleveled.

I don't think there will be too many new features, I mean, it's a sequel which means it'll hopefully have a different story but I'm sure it'll still be Unova and there won't be anything drastic more than the seasons.

Hopefully we can have following pokemon though. I always thought it was fun to have legendaries follow after me. You wonder if it were real life what people in the towns are thinking when they see a pokemon of legend just stroll by. Or a gargantuan wailord...

But Muk was just a pile of mud with a face that evolved from a smaller pile of mud with a face. How is that any different? All gens have their little nuggets of "okay, what?" Pokemon.

I don't like Muk or Grimer, either. Sure, I'd use them (and garbodor) on my team if it was better than my current setup, but it usually wasn't so I never had the need to.

I used to bneat the elite four (there soo frikin easy and i THINK these are th ones)

1-Krookidile

2- Samurott

3-Excadrill(i think)

4- That pidgeon-thing

i forget ze rest <>_<>

And i HATE HATE HATE-

1-DAT DUM PIECE OF ICE CREAM!

2- that garbage. It freaks me OUT!

3-Miss kitty.(purrlion and ts evo) I hate them.

4-Muna.

me- Go muna!

Bianca- go muna!

Bianca- use that move that takes away all of mine

me- Use Psybeam! [ sorry but that got imprisoned!] Me >:o WHAT?

Edited by girlfairy76

If W2 really does get Reshyrem [KyuREM + RESHiram], i'm totally getting W2. I have pkmn White, and my Zekrom, but I've come to liking reshy a bit more and i like reshyrem over zekyrem :L

no hatin' on the purple cats [ *loves purple, and cats* ]

I've been calling the new Kyurem forms Kyuram (KYUrem, reshiRAM) and Kyurom (KYUrem, zekROM). It's almost like they intended for the name endings to be swappable to nickname them.

So, Serebii has confirmed that these games should be released by autumn of this year in both Europe and the USA. :D

Zekrom-form Kyurem will be on Black 2 and Reshiram-form Kyurem will be on White 2, not the opposite like they did with Black/White. Also, they both will be featured in the new movie "Kyurem & the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo".

THIS IS EXCITING.

---

EDIT:

Hey. HEY. HEY YOU. THE ONE ABOVE ME.

...I love your God-Skitty. <3

Edited by MellaBella

The mascots being opposite makes me think that the Kyurem fusions will have something to do with N.

I mean, for example in Black version you fight N who has Zekrom. And Black 2 features the Black/Zekrom Kyurem. So maybe N went and fused his legendary?

hmmm..... Maybe,

N hasnt really released his Zekrom/Reshiram. He just wanted to trick you. Meanwhile, he's been at Sinnoh or Kanto, waiting for the ultimate machine to be made. This machine fuses two pokemon. Just insert a pokeball, and another. The pokemon can fused to somethign else. As soon as this was finished, N went in and stole it. He successfully caught a shiny Kyurem while you have the normal. He inserted the two pokeballs,(Zekrom/Reshiram and Kyurem) and made his own pokemon. He stole two of your pokemon, Your normal Kyurem and your Reshiram/Zekrom And fused them too. Now he wants to see how powerful they both are in fight fused. He has released your fused pokemon and makes you find them again, while your pokemon are taken away and you have to choose one of the old starters.(Any region. Just choose which reigon :3)

Edited by girlfairy76

Well, they'll make a 3DS entry into the main series sooner or later, y'know?  I expect the next gen will be for the 3DS.  Because let's face it--they're not going to let Pokemon die like ever.  (And as long as the stories keep getting better, I'm very happy with that!)

True that, my friend. Unless the 3DS dies out somehow, which I'd like, but doubt lol. The 3Dness makes me a little queezy, oddly enough.

But I'm willing to sacrifice if they make Pokemon go on forever. I'm all for that. laugh.gif

I've got my fingers crossed for features from HG/SS to be included too. Having your lead Pokemon follow you around really made things a lot more fun.

OH LAWRD, PLEASE THIS. I wasn't really expecting the 'Pokemon following you through the game' feature to be in Black and White, but still, I was upset when it wasn't. o3o

That feature was wondrous, I'd like more, pl0x. xd.png

So, Serebii has confirmed that these games should be released by autumn of this year in both Europe and the USA. biggrin.gif

Zekrom-form Kyurem will be on Black 2 and Reshiram-form Kyurem will be on White 2, not the opposite like they did with Black/White. Also, they both will be featured in the new movie "Kyurem & the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo".

THIS IS EXCITING.

Huh? Why wouldn't they stay consistent with keeping Reshi to Black and Zek to White? blink.gif

Either way, so VERY exciting. : D I need to catch up with the movies, I'd love to see Keldeo~

Edited by Alpha Gryph

hmmm..... Maybe,

N hasnt really released his Zekrom/Reshiram. He just wanted to trick you. Meanwhile, he's been at Sinnoh or Kanto, waiting for the ultimate machine to be made. This machine fuses two pokemon. Just insert a pokeball, and another. The pokemon can fused to somethign else. As soon as this was finished, N went in and stole it. He successfully caught a shiny Kyurem while you have the normal. He inserted the two pokeballs,(Zekrom/Reshiram and Kyurem) and made his own pokemon. He stole two of your pokemon, Your normal Kyurem and your Reshiram/Zekrom And fused them too. Now he wants to see how powerful they both are in fight fused. He has released your fused pokemon and makes you find them again, while your pokemon are taken away and you have to choose one of the old starters.(Any region. Just choose which reigon :3)

Except using Pokemon in such a way seriously goes against N's philosophies. Were it Ghetsis, then I'd agree that theory is a possibility, but not if it's N.

Huh? Why wouldn't they stay consistent with keeping Reshi to Black and Zek to White? blink.gif

Either way, so VERY exciting. : D I need to catch up with the movies, I'd love to see Keldeo~

It is pretty confusing, but the logos for each new version confirm it.

Maybe, N fuses his legendary with Kyurem because Kyurem is the shell of the original dragon and he's helping it by returning it to it's true form?

Yeah, since they are supposed to be sequels, I feel like N is once again going to play a huge part. Him and the dragon Pokemon he took in the first games, which would be Zekrom or Reshiram, depending on which version you got. See below:

White version --> N takes Reshiram --> White version 2 --> N still has Reshiram, something happens and it becomes Kyurem/Reshiram

Black version --> N takes Zekrom --> Black version 2 --> N still has Zekrom, something happens and it becomes Kyurem/Zekrom

---

This is all theories, of course, but I have a strong feeling it is something like that.

EDIT because got mixed up.

EDIT again because I still left a mix-up. Jeeeeze.

Edited by MellaBella

Kyurem forms are called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem btw. Also Europe and the US are looking at a Fall 2012 release date. Not bad at all.

Anyway I was expecting a Grey version, definitely not two sequels. I'm hoping that it'll be good enough for me to warrant buying them but I dunno. It looks another enhanced version, which isn't enough change for me to buy them.

Admittedly I don't care much about Pokemon following you. I want the Battle Frontier, Gym Leader rematches, move tutors, and of course an expanded storyline. :P I also doubt that BW2 would have anything radical like new Pokemon or evolutions because it still needs to be compatible with BW.

I'm going to get White 2, and my brother will get Black 2. We always get a different version to compliment how we frequently trade pokemon to help one another in tight spots.

Also, pokemon that follow you = must-have.

Why does everyone want that feature so much? It's a nice addition but not a necessary one. I'm not saying it because I don't like it (I do) but because of the technicalities. I don't know how will they incorporate when there's curved paths, hills, other tricky 3D things, and not to mention the sheer amount of data that including, coding, and animating all 649 Pokemon will take up. Especially when all 649 Pokemon have already been animated in battle.

True that, my friend. Unless the 3DS dies out somehow, which I'd like, but doubt lol. The 3Dness makes me a little queezy, oddly enough.

Well, you can always turn the 3D off, which is the great part about the 3DS.

I has a 3DS so I can't wait till it comes out!

3DS, DS, doesn't matter--they're not 3DS games.

Why does everyone want that feature so much? It's a nice addition but not a necessary one. I'm not saying it because I don't like it (I do) but because of the technicalities. I don't know how will they incorporate when there's curved paths, hills, other tricky 3D things, and not to mention the sheer amount of data that including, coding, and animating all 649 Pokemon will take up. Especially when all 649 Pokemon have already been animated in battle.

I imagine it will work just like it works for the trainer sprite. When walking around it's not like it has completely different animations for walking up a hill. It's the same. And they already have the sprites for most (if not all) the other Pokemon in the game because of the Dream World. A bunch of 5th gen Pokemon also have their own sprites because of special events. Zorua, Zoroark, and the legendaries for example.

And people like it because it helps immersion. Well, at least that's my reason. If I was a real Pokemon trainer, I wouldn't keep all of my Pokemon inside of their balls all of the time. I would want them out in the world with me.

Well, you can always turn the 3D off, which is the great part about the 3DS.

DERP. I'm not sure why I wasn't aware of that part, I guess I never looked that far into it. xd.png Guess I'm safe then.