ArynChris

The Holly Contest

Allright smile.gif

has everyone before Warrior57 on the list recieved a Holly or is there any breedings I should wait for before I conntact them and breed their egg?

the forums is lagging so badly so I haven't been able to keep up with who has recieved their egg.

I no longer have a stable reliable Internet connection. I will do my best to get in touch with ChicknThief, but I don't want my Holly to go unbrd this year.

Is there someone who would be willing to take over trying to get a hold of them? Also do I guess keep it video they don't reply.

Typing on my phone, sorry for typos.

I no longer have a stable reliable Internet connection. I will do my best to get in touch with ChicknThief, but I don't want my Holly to go unbrd this year.

Is there someone who would be willing to take over trying to get a hold of them? Also do I guess keep it video they don't reply.

Typing on my phone, sorry for typos.

I sent a message asking them to contact you.

Edit:

Also, now Coltzen has picked up their Holly I only have one on my scroll so I'd be happy to hold yours and pass it on to ChickenThief if that would help.

Edited by Wiz

We've received another, last-minute donation and so we're trying to work it around so that both Hollies go to their winners. We may switch it around with SolarCat's or just substitute it depending on the sort of responses we get.

ChicknThief's Holly is on my scroll and I have PMed them with the link.

Edit: From SolarCat just to clarify wink.gif

Edited by Wiz

ChicknThief's Holly is on my scroll and I have PMed them with the link.

Edit: From SolarCat just to clarify wink.gif

Alright, then I'll get the new one to sanderj if I can.

I also emailed ChicknThief a little while ago with hopes to establish contact if they're inactive.

I also emailed ChicknThief a little while ago with hopes to establish contact if they're inactive.

I did try a search to see when they were last active but search isn't working for me. I peeked at their scroll and there are no eggs and no Christmas pie badge.

Edit: I'm happy to keep the Holly until the last possible moment but if it hatches maybe we should have someone on standby just in case. Not that I would want to get hopes up and then dash them...

Edited by Wiz

Wiz, it is at your own discretion, but I suggest you move on to Kanaye, as she appears to be the next active, if ChicknThief does not respond soon.

Update: sanderj got the new Holly hatchling! smile.gif

Edited by Pteprocks

Wiz, it is at your own discretion, but I suggest you move on to Kanaye, as she appears to be the next active, if ChicknThief does not respond soon.

Update: sanderj got the new Holly hatchling! smile.gif

If they are going to appear it will be for the Christmas release so I will wait until it's over.

If there is I will donate an Offspring of the one I won here.

Thank you so much for this and to all donators.

Are you going to host a similar contest in 2013?

Yes. I am already making the first preparations for the 2013 contest.

Do we have a list of people we can offer runner up prizes to?

We do now.

There may be others, I'll update it if so.

I like this idea. I'll also donate a Holly egg as a prize for next year's contest.

If we're doing this again next year, I'll be more than happy to donate an egg from this lovely guy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eac4r

Just let me know when you've got stuff set up, Pteprocks.

Thank you both. I will contact you when the time comes.

We do now.

There may be others, I'll update it if so.

Thank you both. I will contact you when the time comes.

Far as I know, the last time the thread was updated by ArynChris was in September. I posted here after that time. I don't know if there are others who did also. I am really low on the totem pole so doesn't matter but for the sake of accurate lists.

I sent a PM to everyone on the runner up list that wasn't listed as inactive and Dewspirit claimed the hatchies so:

Wiz --> Dewspirit = 3rd gen Balloon Thuwed hatchie and 4th gen Ice Thuwed hatchie.

Edited by Wiz

Are we at the runnerup prize stage yet? I have this Ribbondancer and This little darling available to a runnerup who doesn't have these holiday dragons yet.

If any of the runnerups who see this and would like either of these dragons, please send me a PM no later than tomorrow morning by 8am PST. If I don't hear from anyone, I need to set these little guys loose as they're ER material.

Sibling! Mine is also on offer again next year. This is a nice way to home them fairly.

*nods* I think so too. Plus it was dead fun! I've got a couple of nice lineages that I'm still playing with, so my BBWs will still keep growing because of how the lines look.