TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm so happy with this year's holiday activities and dragons. I completed my missing V-day dragon sets and the new dragons are so awesome. I can't wait to breed mine with ridgewings.

I'm thinking Dragonhorses would be a good match for the Heartseeker.

[nips off to the Cave to catch one or two]

wooo i like the whole grown up 12 valentine, and he'll be good mate for female red i guess ^^ thanks dc team!

Wow, the adult totally turned out much more gorgeous than I was expecting. He's so masculine looking, too! I'm impressed and can't wait for mine to grow up. smile.gif It's so nice looking, I almost feel bad freezing one as per my usual. xd.png

Though, of course, I am super jealous of LadyLyzar's alt, seeing as purple is my favorite color. Looking forward to seeing the adult sprite on hers. smile.gif

I wasnt able to get any of the eggs.. because I was at the hospital all day..

And my nana died... so....

I think you should have made it for 3 days and not just 24hrs... I wouldve liked to get one of the new V-day eggs...

I'm so sorry!That really stinks.Some people may still have eggs and may give you one

Mine gendered today! One of them is, of course, frozen, and there are 22 hours left to wait for the first one to grow up. smile.gif

I think you should have made it for 3 days and not just 24hrs... I wouldve liked to get one of the new V-day eggs...

I'm so very sorry about your nana. My condolences.

If you can't find someone to donate one of theirs this year, I'm positive you'll get a bred egg next year. Best wishes.

Check your PMs, dear! *hugs* Sorry about your loss!

Is there any place to go for sending Valentines? I've been just sending out random ones, but there's some of the pretty ones I'd like to get. :/

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* I hope your family and friends are there for you.

There's a Holiday Gifting thread you can sign up for, in the Trading forum, if you still don't have any eggs.

I named one of mine, quite a normal name (Chocolate Manelio, Manelio is the surname for my male Val dragons...) I have yet to decide on the other one. I'm thinking about Rosette Manelio, but I haven't latched onto that name yet...

Oh just saw the new sprites! They look awesome and dignified! biggrin.gif

Only 12 more hours before mine grow up! wub.gif Cant wait.