TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Immidiately after my post I noticed that link biggrin.gif But thanx demona3!

What is the difference between user posted image and user posted image ? I have the first and want the second one is it possible?

thats probabbly the spriters alt

What is the difference between user posted image and user posted image ? I have the first and want the second one is it possible?

I'm guessing the second one belongs to someone who has been involved in putting this even together in some way. People who are involved do tend to have different colour badges for the event.

Ohh Snaplinks, how I love you.

Got my two eggs within the first minute of the drop, which is great given I'll be at my gramma's tonight for Valentine's day... after a full day at work. xd.png

Yeahh, I got my first egg and my first valentine card!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

This poem makes no sense

Banana.

Genius wink.gif

I like the one we get more for a change.. a nice change

Got my two in that drop ^.^ Now the fun's over, though! D=

Might just join in to see if I can get the 'overburdened' message thing for fun! :L

Wow, they are so beautiful! Rose shaped eggies, who would have guessed? wub.gif I love them!

Caught myself a pair, and sent some Valentines. smile.gif

Got my eggs! biggrin.gif

I was on the bus home from work at five to ten this morning, and seven minutes later I was here and clicking like mad and - success!

I have a feeling that these valentines are only male...

Just a feeling wink.gif

The eggs looks so beautiful!

Does anyone know what the dragon breed will be called? Or what do you think it will be called? My guess is 'Chocolate Rose Dragon' or something, because its got chocolate-like wings and the egg looked like a rose. ^.^

The eggs are beautiful so are the hatchies. I seriously cant wait for mine to hatch, although just staring at the eggs is great too. Cant wait to see the adults smile.gif

The new egg is so beautiful !!! I love it !!! Really want to "freeze" this rose !

I caught mine during this drop and the drop an hour ago.

My daughter was visiting, saw the eggs, and hastily logged into her younger brothers scroll to grab him two too, and she managed to do that within a minute! She turns out to be such a fast clicker.. and she does not play dragcave herself!

(My son can not be on-line on weekdays, so his sister does help him every now and then to keep his alive, so i only have to manage my own scroll.)

I have a feeling that these valentines are only male...

Yep, they are. Can't be influenced. wink.gif

Chocolate-brown fins! It's red AND a chocolate dragon.

Ninja'd so many times but I'm posting this anyway. Can't wait to see the adult sprites.

Thanks to TJ for NOT making the event something we have to be on line an hour every day for.... smile.gif I can only hack that so often - and this week is not one of those times biggrin.gif

All looking great.

Yay! Red is my favorite color and chocolate is just awesome, so... nothing much to say here. xd.png And I need to send some valentines... pronto! xd.png Hoping that i'm gonna get some.... T^T

Purple badges are for event contributors such as myself. smile.gif