TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh god. This event is just going to reinforce my Valentines day forever alone feeling xd.png What ever though. Those chocolates are all the company I need wink.gif

Khajiit will see what she can do to remedy this crippling epidemic.

Good to hear! I've been counting the number of injuries I've encountered in my travels, trying to judge the risk to adventurers. So far it's the flip of a coin whether one will be hit or not, we shall see on the morn whether this dreadful malady improves or gets worse.

(btw, will send you card for that comment<3 Once my timer is done, at least...)

Edited by Sif

Happy Valentine's everyone! biggrin.gif The hatchlings are very cute. I can't wait to see what the adult looks like!

Aww no valentine for me yet... To bad my bf doesn't play dragon cave...

Oh well! new dragons, HAPPY DAY!!! *laughs insanely and excitedly*

Edit: Erm.. Well... Happy... Night? (I am on DC time so it's like 3am now xd.png)

Edited by AvianCrow

It's SO hard to get these eggs! ;__; Bummer, this event is amazing though, with the cards and all! 8D

Been card sending on and off for four hours. *wiggles* Whoo! <3

Love all the cards everyone, and the Lyz hatchlings are gorgeous as always!

I agree, the eggs are nice, but the badge is even nicer.I wish you could give it a name. Sigh, but you can't. Also, I would really, Really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, appreciate a messenger dragon valentine. This is Snowwall's younger daughter speaking. smile.gif Please send me a messenger dragon valentine if you can. rolleyes.gif PLEASE!!!!!

P.S. If you can, please tell me you sent it and who "you" are.

P.P.S. I may send one back. ninja.gif

Edited by Snowwall

I would love to spam people with arrow to the knee V-day cards, but then I'd be overlooking the many other options...

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. <3

TJ! Your hatchlings are sick!! (oh no!)

Don't worry TJ's hatchies can't die ^^

Yay I got my second Valentine's card. *bounces up and down*

Hmm eastern Valentine's? At least thats how the hatchis look to me. wub.gif

I love the art on the eggs; looks like an English rose. Very beautiful! Very curious to see the adult dragons!

And I got a card! Yay!

Yep, the arrow to the knee card did make me giggle. ^^ *pats Sif*

Don't worry TJ's hatchies can't die ^^

Sometimes they do, but then he magically revives them tongue.gif

Sometimes they do, but then he magically revives them tongue.gif

well okay but that probably counts as "they can't die" ^^;

W00t! Nabbed me two pretties (finally)! Eggs are gorgeous, wow! Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up. Gosh, and this event is fun. I like matching up the cards with the message I think goes best with it. I think I've sent out about dozen random messages already. Happy Single's Awareness Day, everyone! laugh.gif

Good to hear! I've been counting the number of injuries I've encountered in my travels, trying to judge the risk to adventurers. So far it's the flip of a coin whether one will be hit or not, we shall see on the morn whether this dreadful malady improves or gets worse.

(btw, will send you card for that comment<3 Once my timer is done, at least...)

It doesn't look to be getting better, at least right now. Khajiit just recieved word that one of her Valentine's also recieved an arrow and knee related injury. Bandits are improving their accuracy. Khajiit finds this troubling.

And thank you friend! May your road lead you to warm sands.

---------

On another out-of-character note, I'm super excited for this year's dragons. I'm not sure if they're of the Eastern body style quite yet, but I think they'll be lovely either way. O3O

Grabbed my first egg (supercute with its rose shape laugh.gif )and hope to get the second on next hourly drop.

And in the meantime I'm senting valentine cards to a lot of people tongue.gif

Some great quotes for those cards, the TES-nerd in me is giggling madly. I'm a TES Lore buff and though some of my fellow buffs got sick of the arrow to the knee joke I still smile when I see it pop up here and there.

Hopefully I'm also able to nab me some eggs today. smile.gif

Happy Valentines everyone.

(Finally one I can actually get the dragons when they're released.)