TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Is there five minute drops in this event like some of the others had or is it just every hour??

I haven't even *seen* an egg to click on -- even during eggdrop, it's just been

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

Frustrating.

The drops ARE coming on time, you just have to be persistent. It took me nearly 5 solid minutes of clicking and refreshing to snag some eggs that hadn't already been taken.

However, I did wake up this early morning to find that someone had sent me an arrow-to-the-knee Valentine. Whoever you are, you are ridiculously awesome. <3

Wow those hatchling sprites look promising: not pink and not too frilly. I can't wait to see the adults (I'll have though, won't I?), although I'm already conviced they are going to be my favorite Valentine dragon.

Those eggs are so gorgeous! If only I could catch them quick enough! laugh.gif Looks like I'll be waiting until after school is out.

Wow! I didn't expect to receive Valentines, and I woke up to find three! ^^

Ditto to this. I didn't expect anything, then got a message "you have unread Valentines" What? Really? That feels so awesome! biggrin.gif

Got my two lovely eggies. And I must say, these ones have my hopes up. Codes are white and choco, eh? I was hoping so much for a chocolate dragon! And some how, they're red. Not only are they chocolate, but red! I thought chocolate was locked into brown. Didb't even thing=k about white. And certainly not red! Also, they're not pink! Thank the deities, they're not pink! We have enough pink valentines. Time for a change!

EDIT: And it's male? YAY, GENDER BALANCE! *bounces up and down squeeing like a little kid* Yayayayayayayayayay!

Edited by AlternateMew

I found quite a few.

Now to find some Valentine dragons...where are they being dropped? Everywhere?

I caught my two in the 5 min drops xd.png I have no idea how, but I actually manage to catch eggs better in the 5 min drops instead of the big ones on releases o_O

The eggs are SO beautiful and the hatchies are so freaking adorable. And they're red! I'm not usually that big a fan of red, but it's SO refreshing to get a Val dragon that is red.

Actually, it's refreshing to get a new red dragon <3

And I just noticed these were made by LadyLyzar, which means they'll be awesomesauce, I love her dragons!

Thank you so much TJ and artists for such a lovely event!

Yup. They're everywhere... smile.gif

Cool, thanks.

All biomes...

I got a valentine! It's a wonderful event this year, as well! It's a great idea to send out valentines. Makes people appreciate the goodness of life laugh.gif

Do they drop at the hour or half hour as well? (This will be a tough grab...)

Edited by tufted