TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hehe, I love the Valentines! biggrin.gif

It really made me smile when I got on. I sent my mate one, and planning on sending some random ones out. (I really like that idea BTW)

All in all, thanks TJ and all of the other event coordinators! (I love the little button on my scroll too. tongue.gif)

Thanks again for new eggs and events and stuff.

But why did I not receive a notice for this post? I've subscribed to this forum so I make sure to know when stuff is happening, but I only seem to get notices for posts when it's not really important. sad.gif

Glad I could help, I wrote the arrow in the knee one. And have been flooded with messages of people getting arrows in their knees already. Hmm..... If you wish to send me something different, that would be nice. If you want to take an arrow in the knee.... why not?

<3's for you. Will send you the one I made as soon as my timer is over.

So it was you! Tbh, I'm very...clueless when it comes to internet memes/gaming thingamajigs but the arrow to the knee joke is one I understand and I smiled the moment I saw it. x)

I just received the first Valentine's card of my life! I feel so loved now...even when I dont know who send it to me. wub.gif Big thanks, hugs and kisses to you my anonymous Valetine. wink.gif

Also a big thank you to LadyLyzar for those gorgeous hatchlings! TJ, thank you for this event and releasing the dragon. The organizers and all the contributers should also receive my gratitude for their wonderful work... Tanks to all of you guys!

Am I the only one who thinks that the hatchlings have an eastern look?

Got my first valentine card wub.gif. but not egg yet sad.gif

Good luck on catching, and sending you a card biggrin.gif

WOW! I don't think this has ever happened to me with any holiday eggs before. I got my two in fairly rapid succession during a single drop! Good luck to everyone trying for eggs!

Hah, this is my first time not being single on V-day xd.png

Though I told my poor Swiss boy if he sent me anything I'd smack him.

Caught my eggs<3 So, I'm headed off for the night, will send more cards in the morning!

Glad people are loving the event! (And that enough people are getting my arrow in the knee joke.... xd.png)

And especially thanks to all those who have sent me cards! I'll be sending out plenty of cards to all of you!~<3

Glad I could help, I wrote the arrow in the knee one. And have been flooded with messages of people getting arrows in their knees already. Hmm..... If you wish to send me something different, that would be nice. If you want to take an arrow in the knee.... why not?

<3's for you. Will send you the one I made as soon as my timer is over.

Khajiit will see what she can do to remedy this crippling epidemic.

Yay, got my eggs! ^^ I am so, so happy that they are red this year! Totally love biggrin.gif Thank you, artists!

Now I need to take a closer look at those messages

Got my pair now what's the event? Teej and all the artists thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thanks, anonymous sender!

And wow, I have my 2 after 2 minutes of jumping between areas. They look nice, I don't think I want them to hatch.

I love this! I got my two eggs and I'm sending cards to random people tongue.gif I'd love to receive some of them though biggrin.gif

Just noticed the new badge, it's beautiful <3

Edited by BlueIce

You can tell you've played way too much DC when you can recognize which artist drew the dragon before looking at the credits.

I love LadyLyzar's spriting style, I am looking forward to the adult. smile.gif

I was wondering what "Xuff0 Lucodkado’j Tu0"... blink.gif

Then I remembered that TJ liked to post old releases in saurian. laugh.gif

So I translated it and this is what it reads: "Happy Valentine's Day"

(If you want to check for yourself: Saurian translator - but you have to write "Happy valentine's day" It won't translate the last two word when you write them with capital letters)

Edited by Nyastara