Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

user posted image

for SolarCat

@PieMaster. hmm. i geuss i will do two dragons per avatar from now on. (now that i'm better at it and already have a bunch of rigged dragons)

user posted image

for SolarCat

Ooooh, he's gorgeous!

Only one request, could the color of the ground be changed to a darker shade of green, rather than the bright lime-green, since it's night?

Like a dark forest green, or something around hex code #324F17.

Other than that, he is perfect! wub.gif

I want an avatar

Forum name: Evangeline5432

Dragon: Male Neglected

What is he doing: standing, walking dancing ect, feel free to be specific

any text?: Male neglected is walking, he stops, rears and roars. He lands back on the ground, flaps his wings and starts walking again.

Background(can be animated): Black night sky

Payment: ~

Wow, these are really nice, Steamrider! *Loves Neb* Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on the permission thing. I originally intended to do custom sprites of OCs and turn them into GIFs, not animate dragons. Sorry if it seemed like I took your idea, it's just that people asked me for them! <:)

Then again, it's really fun..../shot. I'm nowhere NEAR your level by the way but I just wanted to come by and say 'thanks!'

user posted image

edits

That, gentlemen, is a very sick neglected. Neglected Science is happy to inform you that you have completed the mandatory negligence test.

So, you ARE taking requests?

Cool.

Just one thing: where is your wishlist? I'm relatively new to the forums.

Sorry to pop in..but I emailed ..is it possible to get small "edit" to my awesome avi?

Just a burst of flame,(short burst!)which Ill gladly pay for!!

Rockin' On

@raichuluxray: its fine, if i finish your avatar before you can pay me you can just pay me later.

@thegreenrobby: requests are closed right now. my wishlist is in my profile. i basicly just listed everything i dont have, and stuff i want more of.

@Rockin' on: sorry! i got your PM and i was going to anwser later but than i forgot! ill see what i can do with fire. if it ends up being hard, ill require payment but if its really easy ill just do it.

Hey..no rush..I know you must be swamped! biggrin.gif If possible,cool,just a short burst,avi is awesome as is...but,you know best!

Rockin' On

i want an avatar

forum name: Playdoh

Dragon: Male assassino

what is he doing: standing, walking danceing ect, feel free to be specific

any text?: flying/roaring but try not to go out of the 100x100 border (it's ok if you to), i'd love if you added in your own flair

background(can be animated): no background, just transparent

Payment: 2nd gen moonstone egg and 3rd gen day/nightglory drake egg

This stuff is amazing.

On average, how long does it take to make one of these? One that's about medium difficultly.

user posted image

for arya10

Oh my gosh, it;s awesome! But, could I have a forest background, just asking. but its great! Will get to breeding your payment. Oh, and if possible, the legs bend backward the other way.

Edited by arya10

@thegreenrobby: requests are closed right now.

I want an avatar

Forum name: Evangeline5432

Dragon: Male Neglected

What is he doing: standing, walking dancing ect, feel free to be specific

any text?: Male neglected is walking, he stops, rears and roars. He lands back on the ground, flaps his wings and starts walking again.

Background(can be animated): Black night sky

Payment: ~

added!

i want an avatar

forum name: Playdoh

Dragon: Male assassino

what is he doing: standing, walking danceing ect, feel free to be specific

any text?: flying/roaring but try not to go out of the 100x100 border (it's ok if you to), i'd love if you added in your own flair

background(can be animated): no background, just transparent

Payment: 2nd gen moonstone egg and 3rd gen day/nightglory drake egg

accepted!

Explanation, please?

Edited by thegreenrobby

Explanation, please?

When an avatar is posted, ONE person is allowed to request, for a slot has just been opened. You'll have to hurry, though; they're very popular.

So how long does it take you to make one of these?

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

@mickiloo97 and @NivaTheDragonQueen: about 20 to 30 minutes

@arya10: ok

@thegreenrobby: Piemaster is right, when i post a finished avatar, than i'm open for one person to request