TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

"Holly" and "Mslto" huh?

Holly and Mistletoe... Hinting at the dragon to come, or just a general reference to the season? ;3

Please oh please oh please hatch into pygmy-ish dragons like the Pumpkins were! ^-^

Got mine! Hopefully the bione system will give everyone a better chance of getting the eggs.

Thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone else who put this event and eggs together, and Happy Holidays to all!

Thank you TJ and the Spriters, the eggs are beautiful as usual.

I got both of my eggs in the first two minutes. I was astounded.

Now I'm going to the AP and see what I can get.

Lolguys, I totally managed to catch two of the new eggs. On my CELLPHONE.

I'm still in shock. I'm in an area with no access to internet except for on my phone and I honestly expected to not be able to get them. Christmas miracle I suppose!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! :3

happy!XD got my 2 eggs

omg! missR the code best catch for code

Edited by toniblab

Woo! Snared my two easily! biggrin.gif And I did that just six mins after they came out. biggrin.gif Now, I can happily enjoy all of my new things I got. biggrin.gif

Lolguys, I totally managed to catch two of the new eggs. On my CELLPHONE.

I'm still in shock. I'm in an area with no access to internet except for on my phone and I honestly expected to not be able to get them. Christmas miracle I suppose!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! :3

You're not the only one Angelkitty. I got my two on my cell, and while away from the two WiFi connections I've been using too.

:* :* Wow!! Just got on and got both of my gorgeous eggs!! Happy hunting and happy Holidays everyone!! Hope everyone has a great christmas!! :*

Gorgeous eggs! xd.png

Ohhh Merry Christmas!

The christmas egg this year looks absolutely lovely. I got my two pretty quickly (I'm so relieved since I was worried I'd be up all night like back in 2008! ;u;' )

My 2008 christmas dragon bred a christmas egg this year too. Which makes me super happy. Now I've got three lovely christmas eggs. I'll go get them views much later on though since they tend to get way too many views at the places I post them. |D

Happy holidays everyone! biggrin.gif

Got my two eggies faster on my mobile device here than on my laptop xd.png

Merry Christmas all. I have my two. Two clicks, two eggs.

They can't be gender influenced btw. Wonder whether they're a male or a female breed?

EDIT: 'Holly' and 'Mslto' have Softshell sickness.

Edited by Chronopie

Perhaps the dragon will look like the ornamental dragon we got for the wreath on the Sweetling Dragon story.

user posted image

^it does look like holly and mistletoe, no? I thought "HOLLYWING DRAGNOM" when I first saw it.

Edited by minkymy

I nearly forgot about this event!

Got my two now though. c:

Happy holidays everyone!