TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas! I've enjoyed the wreath decorating and I love the alternate holiday sprites for the dragons. It's been a great winter event!

I snagged my two eggs and I'm going back to the AP to try for a Holly.

Got both of mine, but I forgot about the first few hour lockdown on trading eggs-I was going to try and gift some xd.png

Still, good luck to everyone, and Merry Christmas!

I got my 1 egg since they are unable to be influenced for Gender.

Thanks TJ, now lets see what you and your Spriting Crew came up with this year.

Yay, thanks so much to Teej and the artist(s)! I've already caught two snowy rainbows <3. The amazIng thing is that I did so fro my iPhone 4S @_____________@.

This is the first time I have gotten my 2 on the first night in the first hour. Now for bed. Happy catching!

Two event eggs in the first 15 minutes of the drop? Wow.

Thank you for the wonderful gifts you give, TJ and spriters! May your holiday be happy and full of fun and family.

Gorgeous eggs - caught two and fogged them both until later. I can go to bed now and have another Holly Hunt at a reasonable hour laugh.gif Goodnight and Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks EVER so much to TJ and the spriter(s) for the beautiful eggs I've already caught two of!

And a very merry Christmas to all!

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you TJ and all spriters! You guys are worth your weight in gold! <3