TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

My goodness, I think this was the first time I've ever caught both Christmas Dragon eggs on my first try.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! Thanks so much to all the artists and for everyone who worked on making this Christmas something really special!

*so happy*

THE EGGSIES ARE SOOOO PWETTY! Both on my first try!!!

Edited by Milkymoon101

For the 12th day, you can grab any past story badge that you missed. Today only.

Awesome, TJ happy.gif

Got 'em! Wheee! Beautiful eggs!

I love the holiday dragon tradition, and the addition of dragon costuming this year was a real treat. Thanks so much, TJ and artists, for all the work you put in to make fun for the rest of us!

Merry, merry holidays to all! biggrin.gif

was shocked to get my two in two clicks! i really like the egg design! thanks TJ and whoever made the egg/new dragon!

wow easiest holiday ever. seriously only like 2 seconds per egg and i was done. and the only reason it took two was because my comp is loading slower than normal lately. didnt even have to try at the half hour or hour mark. so awesome. now i cant wait to see what they look like! gonna incubate one so i can know sooner smile.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone!

These pretty eggs have to be my easiest holiday catch yet! (Either that, or it's just taken me this long to get the hang of it... rolleyes.gif ) Either way, thanks TJ and spriters and all those other people out there who make Dragon Cave and the forums such awesome places to be. cool.gif

*heads to bed, leaving plates of Christmas brownies behind*

I was so stressed about getting eggs this year, what with being on a slower computer than usual and all...but I nabbed my two no problem! Yay! Happy holidays to everyone, thank you so much TJ and spriters for a very fun event smile.gif

I love the new eggs smile.gif Thanks! smile.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone and good luck to all, who's still hunting.

-content removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

That was too easy. Two new little snow-dusted babies sitting pretty on mah scroll. Can't wait to see how they look! Thanks again spriters, and everyone who worked on the Christmas event! Merry Christmas! smile.gif

I just gotz a tinsel... Dropping good eggs = profit! I can't wait to see what the new ones look like... the egg's so nice.