TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, and thank you TJ/Spriters for the new dragons! I can't wait for mine to grow up!

Got my two but the cave is really slow for me. Keep trying everyone. Even with the lag it's still possible!

TO ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING THE SITE, TRY CLEARING YOUR CACHE AND COOKIES. Seemed to work for me.

Now that I can see them, they are beautiful! Caught my two!

Got my 2 in the first minute.. fastest catch ever for me. The eggs are lovely and I'm looking forward to the hatchlings.

Thank you TJ and the spriters.......... Merry Christmas!!!!!

Snowcone dragons, maybe? Hmm, looks promising, though I hope the dragons aren't garish with colors =P

Cheers.

Thank you to TJ and the Spriters. They are lovely, can't wait to see what will hatch from them.

Happy Holidays one and all!

Despite being on a sluggish old laptop, I managed to catch two of the lovely new eggs. ^.^ I can't wait to see what they hatch into!

Thank you to everybody who put time and effort into this release, and the whole Christmas event! It's been a lot of fun.

Got my 2! That was pretty easy. Off to the AP to try to get a holly now. Thank yu so much everybody that was part of this! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

Thanks TJ. I got my two within the first minute of them dropping.

WOOT!!!!

Got 2 of this years Christmas eggs and 2 of each of the last 3 years!!

Now to go back to stalking the AP for a Holly.....

xd.png

Two eggs in my pocket within two minutes of the starting buzzer, woot! (Another unsuccessful GoN summon, though... I was so hoping for a little Christmas miracle this year, heh. rolleyes.gif )

Best of luck to everyone else, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS all around!

Wow, nabbed both of my eggs within 5 minutes of trying...that's a record!

Thank you TJ, DC Staff, Spriters, and everyone who has contributed to the Holiday event this year! It's been a great "first" DC Christmas! I hope everyone has had a lovely Holiday season thus far...and will enjoy spending time with friends and family!

<3

MERRY CHRISTMAS DC!!! Thank you very much Tj and spriters for the wonderful week of Christmas you have given us! wub.gif

Thanks so much! Got two!

I now have two of these lovely colorful eggs resting on my scroll, so I can go to bed happy. wink.gif

Thanks to TJ and whoever the spriter is for this year's dragon. And thanks again to everyone who has made this whole holiday event so much fun!

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!