TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Peace on earth and goodwill towards men! Regardless of your denomination, faith, or simply our collective human consciousness, I wish you all joy, love, and prosperity!

I just got back from our christmas eve party. XD I actually didn't remember when the eggs were going to drop. Derp.

Luckily I managed to catch my two within a few seconds. Happy Decemberween, everybloody!

lol the AP is blocked with holidays only biggrin.gif

my Internets won't load the first post and I don't know the codes of TJ's dragons still sad.gif

Oooh yay I finally caught one! I expected it to be a miss like my first 20 or so attempts so I didn't even bother to let the page load before tabbing away. Then when I looked back there it was. So excited!

Happy Holidays everyone biggrin.gif

lol the AP is blocked with holidays only biggrin.gif

my Internets won't load the first post and I don't know the codes of TJ's dragons still sad.gif

Holly & Mslto are the codes.

Holly & Mslto are the codes.

thank you!

oh! and finally saw the image and eggs in first post!

If only we could freeze eggs... these ones look so cool :3 I can't wait to see what they look like biggrin.gif As I was reading the last story, I couldn't help but sing it in my head laugh.gif I added the last decoration (a white ribbon) and now my wreath is complete :3 It looks a little crowded, but oh well, I like happy.gif This dragon is one gender only I presume?

ETA: I completely forgot! Where are my mannerisms? x'3 Thank you TJ and all the spriters! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

W00T.

I went in caught 2/3 eggs I went for. That was easy! Now back to holly hunting.

That was the easiest and fastest I've ever caught a holiday release. Got the first two eggs I clicked on.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas or whichever holiday you are celebrating. laugh.gif

Not gonna lie, was hoping for something Blue this time, instead its red/green/yellow/white which is pretty much the same 4 colors which were used in previous 4 x-mas dragons xd.png

The concept looks cool though, thank you spriters for all the hard work you've been investing since forever, you rock !!!

Happy holidays to all wink.gif