TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

For the 12th day, you can grab any past story badge that you missed. Today only.

*hugs* Thank you! I had been so disappointed that I'd missed two of the days, I'd been just too busy with finals. This makes everything better. biggrin.gif

Bam! Got my 2 in my second and third try. And that with the slowest net ever, haha!

Super Happy Merry Christmas/Hanukkah everyone!!

Pssst: for those who have trouble: take a quiet biome and click with your mousewheel as fast onas many eggs as possible, and check if you got them!

I also managed to catch two in my first two tries. O_O I am quite surprised to be honest. It took me much longer to get any eggs in Halloween.

man I do love how we can only have 2... halloween is so crazy because of all the insane ppl who take like 20 of the cave eggs o.0

Wow, so easy.

I just logged in expecting to get clicking frantically at the 7:00 a.m. drop (UK time) and found three eggs just sitting there in Alpine. Clicked, got, went back, clicked got.

And they are such beautiful eggs too - thank you to all involved.

Biomes are really quiet at 6:55.

Thank you, TJ, for making it so stressfree.

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to all.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

wow. too easy. ^^ there were only four people in the biome i caught them in when i caught them. O.o merry christmas! <3

TOTALLY just figured out why this years dragons are so much easier to catch - there's 6 drop spots this time around LOL smile.gif Otherwise I'd be like 80 people at the cave trying to snag 3 eggs. Merry Christmas Peps!!

The new eggs look beautiful, and other than a search for Hollies (I've come to terms with it again, ha ha), it's been a wonderful DC Christmas. Thank you so much, everyone, for all the work you put into making this holiday fun over here!

Merry Christmas!

~Feathers

Wow, I managed to get both my eggs on the first drop. I think it's the first time that's ever happened to me during a holiday release. blink.gif

The cave acts very nice, no lag no nothing. And egg hunting was over very quick. xd.png

Now let's see what hatches from it *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

Probably has something to do with there being only 7 people in the cave currently. Everyone out christmas partying? xd.pngD

Merry Christmas to all the dragon Colectors, and special thank you to all that made this perfect event posible, you are the best and truly deserve to be praised.

w0000t I was hoping for these ones!

If you hear this from a spriter, you KNOW it's going to be GOOD.

Thanks to ALL who have made this event possible. It's been fun!

*Off to go stalk hollies*

Wow, that was surprisingly easy to get. X3

Merry Christmas (or Christmas Eve) everyone! :D