TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Wonderful, wonderful. :3 Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for the event, TJ, writers, spriters, contributors etc.

its a shame we can't influence the gender of the holiday dragons I just hope they come out male and female.

When we can't influence the gender that means that the breed is all one gender.

When we can't influence the gender that means that the breed is all one gender.

Personally, I'm hoping for a male, this year. We already have two female breeds, and the hollies can apparently be either gender.

TOTALLY just figured out why this years dragons are so much easier to catch - there's 6 drop spots this time around LOL smile.gif Otherwise I'd be like 80 people at the cave trying to snag 3 eggs. Merry Christmas Peps!!

As well as the fact that we are limited to two.

Despite the multiple drop locations, I was still unable to get a single Halloween this year so I don't think that that was the only factor.

Got my two!

They look beautiful!

Thank you so much, TJ and spriters!

Merry Christmas!

I have my two lovely eggs, caught easily! Thank you very much to TJ, the spriters, and anyone else involved in this event!

*huggles eggs*

I didn't think that would catch them so easy! Halloween was real trouble.

Can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults. I hope these dragons will be male. smile.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all, and thanks to TJ and artists.

A huge Thank Youto TJ, the writers, spriters,all the cotributors and all the people who keep this site running! Happy Christmas and happy New Year.

P.S. Got my 2 eggs already, it's been said a lot now, but it was really easy to get the holiday dragons this time.

Got my 2 eggs on the very first drop! xd.png

Wishing everybody a joyful Christmas and a very happy & successful New Year ahead! smile.gif

I absolutely love these gorgeous, beautiful eggs! biggrin.gif I managed to get two very quickly. Thanks so much to TJ and to the awesome artist(s)who created them for us! <3

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! smile.gif

Again, thank you TJ and everyone involved for a wonderful Christmas event happy.gif Going to fog my eggies and get some sleep, since I'm having trouble staying awake to hunt for Hollies tonight (but I'll continue my quest in the morning) x3 G'night everyone, and again, Merry Christmas!! biggrin.gif *waves before poofing*

Wow. No one likes the ribbons, huh? >_>

Lol, I seriously doubt that's it, only that they were the most recent previous Christmas dragon so more people already have them - and are breeding them.

They'll get picked up, although it may take a while for enough people still without to show up.

I totally forgot about this xd.png

Good thing they were easier to catch than expected XP

Anyway... Merry Christmas~! wink.gif

Edited by Juzz

As well as the fact that we are limited to two.

Despite the multiple drop locations, I was still unable to get a single Halloween this year so I don't think that that was the only factor.

That too, but the speed at which they're being grabbed (able to )this early is entirely to the biomes and the fact that it's night over most of the US. The limit will kick in later today smile.gif Hopefully people don't spend their entire christmas looking for eggs that would be sad.

It is just lovely that we can complete our collection of story badges if we missed anything. This is a truly wonderful gift - thank you, TJ! And the eggs were really easy to catch this time cool.gif