TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Ah, so it comes at last. Should be interesting.

A very nice start so far; especially love the seasonal sprite modifications. smile.gif

Edited by Volcove

I just got through moving some dragons around & noticed the newly-decorated sprites some have, I love it!

Ooh, sweet. Thanks for putting this together, TJ, mods and whoever else helped <3

I have a question, though. Is the wreath decorating part of a contest, or is it just for fun?

I figured it out when I saw some Balloon dragons. Awesome!

OMG i am in tears over the first story T_T. ty ty its great

Edited by ashhaidragon

Ahhhh! Didn't even notice this thread until I went to my scroll and saw the notice that wasn't related to dragon sickness! *goes to read*

Wow I'm loving the christmas tree pillow dragons smile.gif

This is awesome.

I'm especially excited to know that this is my first Holiday with dragcave ^-^

*has read first post now* tongue.gif

Oh, this sounds delightful! I'm loving the storybook already and it's great to know that it'll be a raffle this year round. :3

I'm intrigued by the gold tinsel in the image. So the tinsels will become the annual prize dragon? So there'll be more CB tinsels this year? Fascinating. biggrin.gif

Hehe, can't wait to see the dress up dragons. :3

This will be fun to do this year, since I missed last years Christmas tree decorating. I can't wait to start decorating! happy.gif

Decorating looks a bit different this time around; now you just click the ornament you want and it will spawn near the top left. You can click it multiple times for duplicates =o