Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Thanks. smile.gif Now I've just got to find a male to breed her with.

Edited by Raikielia

I just joined a couple days ago (my username is Sun there), so I'm still getting the hang of things. These are my feli so far:

Margarita

user posted image

Nikolas

user posted image

and Kiwi, who I found while gathering.

user posted image

He's kind of a jerk to my other feli.

Wow, so pretty! How'd you get fifteen referrals? xd.png

Thanks. They've all been from here. tongue.gif DC's the only place I've put up a referral banner. xd.png

Margarita is pretty!

I made a Clan! <3 Rapture Clan

EDIT: The site's been lagging for me ... sad.gif I dunno if it's me or what. ):

Edited by Raikielia

Awww, Kiwi is adorable! o3o Pretty good looking wild.

I guess it would help if I posted more on these forums. ^.^; Or throw FF links around Facebook. I have a few friends that are addicted to random games, maybe they'd join.

The site actually doesn't seem laggy to me at all. Watch, now that I've said that, it'll lag me to death. xd.png

Holy moly! Have you guys seen the new Referral prizes? New eggs FTW! I've gotta find more places to put my banner! xd.png I'm glad I've only got 15 now! tongue.gif

Oh, wow! Those are fantastic new prizes! I'm happy I only have one referral, now. :3 Off to go make more people join. >:3

I hope no one minds that I made and put a Felisfire advert/link in my sig ^^; If not, I'll remove ^^ And one more day before my Feli's are adults :3 They certainly have been going back and forth between being disliking to being fond of each other x3 (They're still not mutual, but they're getting there :3) Edited by FluffyPillow

No! No, you can't advertise here! Hehe, just kidding. tongue.gif

Look! I just finished adding the last marking to Tora and Tigris! <3

Tora

user posted image

and

Tigris

user posted image

On Saturday my step-sister won the Orb in the daily Energy! And that was her first time! And I was the one who recommended playing it! I'm glad she won it though.

The best part was that she didn't get it at first. But... I hope she's careful with that thing. She's still learning about the site. :3

She's lucky! tongue.gif The first time I played Luck and Timing I won either the 200EN or 500EN(I forget which one xd.png) and I haven't won since. xd.png

Thanks, Winter. smile.gif

I just bought a pair of Chetae eggs and engineered them male and female. Time to find a good design for Chetae! smile.gif Next I'm going to save up EN for a pair of Zerda eggs then I think I'll save up Orbs for a Premium membership. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

ive only ever been in the teens, and im having horrible luck with my en lately, ever since ive banked 141 ive suffered for it, just got my shop going and im afraid i may have overpriced everything, going by rarity, and the highest ive priced is 100 en, but usually its not above 40 , the navali leaf is what cost so much

I based my prices off of what everyone else's. Most things only sell for 1EN. If I want to sell something in my shop I go to Interact --> Item Market Search and I usually match the lowest price. If they are worth more(like the Aphrodisiac Potions) I price mine a tad lower(50EN or so) than the lowest price.

I only have one referral as well. ^.^ I'm glad I didn't get any more before the new prizes went up. biggrin.gif

And yeah, with shops, you have to pretty much constantly check other people's prices and go lower than theirs. Plus, even after you put yours priced lower, it's always possible someone will come after you and price theirs lower. You have to keep on top of that. ^.^;

I don't think I even have a Chetae yet. I finally got an Iuri, but that's only 'cause I bought one from a cryo sale.

i been hittin up the newbie giveaways, and i dont think theres any lower than 1 en unless im going free....so if they wanna shop in my shop ill be happy, if not, oh well

<3

Revan

user posted image

and

Brejik

user posted image

EDIT: I think I need to broaden my range of colors. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

theyre gorgeous! and i think your colors make them more realistic, i cant wait till i get to design my own eggies again

Try an Aphrodiastic potion? That is, if you aren't broke yet.

On another note, Racevioru is preggers with twins:

Feli: Racevioru (#234233)

Sire: Geordi (#240019)

Due Date: May 3, 2012, 5:12 pm

Baby #250548

Species: Felidae

Base:#521BB3

Eyes: #F7FF03

Nose: #000000

Clouded Leopard

#EF5D79

Belly

#F213BF

Dalmatian (Strong)

#B62665

Wing Tips (Carried)

#7516B8

Merle (Carried)

#F251D8

Hawk's Wing (Carried)

#F415BD

Marbled (Carried)

#3587DE

Ball Python (Carried)

#38B8A4

Baby #250549

Species: Felidae

Base:#4611B3

Eyes: #F7FF03

Nose: #000000

Belly

#EE1ABA

Dalmatian

#8B09AB

Marbled

#26A4E4

Ball Python

#4399AA

Brindling (Carried)

Wing Tips (Carried)

#957E88

Hawk's Wing (Carried)

#851CB1

I especially want to see the second one. They'll be beautiful with their orange/purple/pink/blue patterns. happy.gif

Edited by UmbreWulf