Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Currently trolling the snakes in the Field.

Oh, that first feli will look just like his half sister here: user posted image But with stronger red Dalmation.

Now, I only need to save up a little more and I can make a Chetae! x)

Heh, I'm hunting Rumpled Flowers in the Tundra. I have my Zerda designs ready to go, now I just need to save up 4,000EN. tongue.gif

Raikielia you have some pretty cats!! and so far i only have 1 referral

That referral would be me ^^ Thought this site looked interesting. I haven't had the chance to explore it as a user yet, though.

It is so much fun. Please do come and be addicted with us and give me some EN. I need it./shot.

Anyways, welcome to planet FelisFire. Make yourself comfortable; you might be here. A while. x)

Just played my 60 games of Eggdoku so I could tie for first with the rest of the people. Sheeesh. That's CRAZY high >_> and that means I spent about 900 EN on Eggdoku games. Let's see what the highscore prize this month is, shall we?! biggrin.gif I hope it's something great. Last month's own was a feli claw.

O.o That's a lot of EN to spend on a game. I only play Eggdoku 3 times a day. xd.png

Well, yeah - but at the end of the month they send out prizes to the first-place people on every high score board. tongue.gif Generally it's a R90 or R100 (never actually checked...) item that's worth 2-3k EN anyway, so I find it's more or less worth it. xd.png But I would never try to get the highscore any day but the last day; if someone bumps it up I'll have wasted so much EN... xd.png

Anyway~ what're you guys up to? :3 Any projects going on?

Hmm, maybe I'll try that end of this month.

Look! Pretty Omni baby was just born!

user posted image

You lucky people and your Omnis./shot. I'm waiting to make a really nice Chetae; the design is already planned out. happy.gif

Raikielias so lucky with his pretty felis, i got this omni in a giveaway

Sellian

user posted image

these ^ and chetae are my favorite felis

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Raikielias so lucky with his pretty felis

Her. tongue.gif

Xano are my favorite. Too bad they're hard to get. xd.png I think I'm gonna sell some of my Omni, I just don't know what to price them yet.

lol That's okay. tongue.gif

I put them up for 1 Orb each, but I doubt anyone'll buy them for that. I'll try it for a bit, though, then lower the price. Put a bunch of my females up for sale, too. smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif She's one of my Original Six. I was trying to Shuckbuddy her into a Xano. xd.png

I'm curious, what games do you guys play and how do you do? Eggdoku is pretty easy for me(I thought it would be harder). I just started playing Cunning and it's pretty fun. Helps you learn the keyboard, too. tongue.gif So far I've gotten 10 - 13EN each play. Sometimes I'm good at Wet Wings and sometime I really suck. xd.png I usually get 7 - 13EN each play. Edgy Eggs is fun, too. I got 2 - 6EN today. Orbles has me stumped, though. I can never clear the third level. >.<

EDIT: Woot! I finally finished a game of Orbles. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Daily, I play Eggdoku and Orbles. TIP: The third level 'doesn't count'. If you lose immediately after the 2nd level, you can get max points and not a 'score' of 4EN. With that said, I usually only send score if I get higher than 15 EN in Orbles; it's more or less like Puzzle Bobble anyway, so I find it easy. :3

Occasionally I play Cunning (I tend to get 17-18 EN from each game, because I type fast) but usually I don't play at all; I don't have time. xd.png

--Edit--

If it's not clear, just lose after the 2nd level is done and you'll get more points. I ramble. Sorry.

Edited by Xylene

censorkip.gif -sigh- it takes me so long to finish a game of Orbles that it logs me out of FF and I can't send my score when I'm done and I have to do it again just to have the same thing happen again ... >.<

I normally play Bingo and Wet Wings, and something I'll play Edgy Eggs and Orbles :3 I've never tried Cunning, what's that about? :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

I normally play Bingo and Wet Wings, and something I'll play Edgy Eggs and Orbles :3 I've never tried Cunning, what's that about? :3

In Cunning, you have to type the word before it hits the group of eggs in the middle of the screen.

Im joining xd.png

Welcome to FF, Dragonessdown! biggrin.gif If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! smile.gif

I don't really like Wet Wings too much, it's hard sometimes. >.> I absolutely hate Bingo, though, always have. I'm terrible at it. xd.png

Hmm, seems I may need to raise the prices for my females, they're going super fast! xd.png

EDIT: Only 300 more EN and I'll be able to afford my first Zerda egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raikielia