Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Heh, my Zerda gave birth to twin Zerda Dominant Xano Recessives yesterday. x) They're pretty. Which is good 'cause my Cryo is growing. I decided that I would give away some Feli when I got a lot as a thank you for everyone being so nice to me. :3

sounds pretty Rai....if you dont mind im gonna start calling you that smile.gif

That's fine. smile.gif

Tora's newest pretty baby boy. biggrin.gif

user posted image

you should make a tiger clan (if there isnt one already and you can make a clan that is) you seem to have alot.png of them and their gorgeous!

Hmm, that's a good idea Winter! I'll do that as soon as I have a spare Orb. smile.gif

EDIT: Oooh! I have referred 18 members! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Just had my first kitty born! A lion-gold tom. ^^ He carries all 4 of his markings, gonna look up how to bring one or two out before unfreezing him.

user posted image

Wow, Winter, you catch some pretty wild cats. :3

And congrats on the pretty tiger, Rai! biggrin.gif I like the tiger stripes showing over the belly markings. :3

lol I didn't notice the Tiger was showing over the Belly til you mentioned it. xd.png I like the Belly over Tiger better, though. xd.png

Hehe..... pictures. Right. OKAY.

user posted image

and

user posted image

They have their mom's eyes, base, and nose color. x)

I love them umbre!!!!! and there are some candies you can use to bring them out Shaydra, there was quite afew in the easter eggs, im holding on to mine tho

The first one is really pretty, UmbreWulf. smile.gif

Holy crap! Someone bought one of my Omni! Didn't actually expect anyone to pay an Orb for them! xd.png

Woah, someone paid an Orb for an Omni? :P Wow, lucky. I don't even have any Omnis yet. XD.

Yeah, I used a candy to bring out a carried marking but it randomized the color (got the cheapest one I could find, Ooomoz or something). It's not too bad, but it's a bit too light for my taste.

user posted image

Also, second kit born! Another tom and wow is he colorful. I'm going to breed his parents together again to try to get different results.

user posted image

I don't have any omnis or orbs, aderp. Did the omni have good markings?

i really like the second one!!

and a second molly was born yesterday from a mystery father

user posted image

all of her markings are dirty looking

Phenotype

Base:#4016DE

Eyes: #682EB3

Nose: #F246A8

Blood Splatter

Ocelot (Carried)

#714C54

Jaguar (Carried)

#605C63

Okapi (Carried)

#413E43

but im thinking about bringing out the ocelot and jaguar, or maybe just one of the two and naming her after a muddy river.....what do you guys think?

id post the pic of what theyd look like but i dont know how

new wild tom smile.gif

Call him Ghost Stone cuz i just got one when he showed up, made me laugh cuz look at him

user posted image

Edited by WinterWhisperz

She had her kitten!! biggrin.gif Here's the father, Suka:

user posted image

The mother, Misha:

user posted image

And their son, Mezi:

user posted image

His markings are hard to see, but he's SO cute!! happy.gif

*Edit* I'm trying to add them to the Cryo, but I don't know how to detach Suka's minipet unsure.gif How do I do that? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Gosh, how do you get so many wild toms? xd.png

To detach a minipet, click on the kitty that has it. Below their image is the name of the minipet. Click on that link, and it'll bring you to a new page. Somewhere near the bottom will be the option to detach. ^.^

To detach a minipet, click on the kitty that has it. Below their image is the name of the minipet. Click on that link, and it'll bring you to a new page. Somewhere near the bottom will be the option to detach. ^.^

Oh, ok... I see it now, thanks! :3 But now they're injured xd.pngJUST as I was about to places them in the Cryo, the parents injured each other, preventing them from being placed there.... it's like they knew! xd.png

If you give them a Navani (SP?) Leaf it will heal them right up and you can freeze them. They're a gather item in the Creek, or you can buy one from the Mane Shop for 10 en.

i gather A LOT alot.png

and my chetae and felidae had their baby, hes beautiful

user posted image

and my 2 zerdas are having a chetae o.o

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Yaay! My first pregnant feli! biggrin.gif

The mom is Elyzabel, one of my starters-

user posted image

And the dad is a gifted tom called Aston.

user posted image

I don't have ultrasound yet darnit... can't wait to see the kit(s)!! biggrin.gif Dad carries a dozen more markings including some patch ones.

I'm really not looking forward to seeing my two expected kits. From what I've seen they'll be really ugly. >n<

Nureyev, you have two beautiful cats!!!!

and this is my baby chetae

user posted image

he came from my zerdas and hes not that great looking

bought a new zerda

call it Harley in honor of Harley-Quinn from Batman, its an Omni

user posted image