Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

WinterWhisperz: BELLJUICE!/shot.

Anyways, I got my dirty paws on a shiny new Chetae egg so I was able to make my dream feli. biggrin.gif

Edited by UmbreWulf

That is a REALLY pretty wild tom! Do you have any patches? Maybe something cloudy-looking like Merle or Clouded Leopard.

UmbreWulf, How'd you get that Chetae egg? Just bought it?

Anyways, I just got my first pregnancy! Their markings and colors don't match at all but eh, well. I'll actually have something for my breeding score.

user posted image Sentriss, a bit of a plain mom

user posted image Sterlitz, the daddy

Whoa, Sterlitz is awesome! <3

Here's Lia Rapture's first baby,

user posted image

He's not bad looking. His daddy was one of the Feli in my Clan.

wow shaydra thoes are gorgeous feli!!! and cute baby raikielia!!!

Letala and T-Rex's baby.....gonna use some candy on him to bring out some of his carried markings, gonna use lab designer to decide

user posted image

and thanks for the advice on my new wild tom....here are the items i have to change him, and if i do should i keep the yellow and blue color-scheme? and what to name?

I have:

White Rose

Ambiguous Test Tube

Froslin Bird

Warpaint Flower

Albino Python

Rings Flower (i only seem to like this on zerdas)

Pink Lotus

Midnight Butterfly

Red Rose (saving for Xano)

Feli Claw

Yellow Rose (also saving for a Xano)

I dont even know what all these patches do

Edited by WinterWhisperz

not sure if i ever showed this handsome feli to any of you yet or not but i won him in a raffle

i call him Crystallos

user posted image

along with him

Mulciber

user posted image

Another update from the nest of Whisperz, Nova is now pregnant with a wild felis baby, the worst part, i clicked approach before i saw the feli so the babys gonna be a complete surprise

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Sorry Whisperz, My account's just seven days old so I have no idea what those patches are! xP But, yes, keep the blue-and-yellow color scheme! It's my school colors, hah. Maybe some darker gold markings?

Crystallos's eyes kinda creep me out. The pupils are so big xd.png But his colors are very nice, like an opal.

Good luck with the surprise baby/ies! I've been trying for a good wild pregnancy myself since my oldest female feli (a gift) doesn't like any of the males in my nest and it's hard to get her in a clan :C When do you get ultrasound, again?

Sorry Whisperz, My account's just seven days old so I have no idea what those patches are! xP But, yes, keep the blue-and-yellow color scheme! It's my school colors, hah. Maybe some darker gold markings?

Crystallos's eyes kinda creep me out. The pupils are so big XD But his colors are very nice, like an opal.

Good luck with the surprise baby/ies! I've been trying for a good wild pregnancy myself since my oldest female feli (a gift) doesn't like any of the males in my nest and it's hard to get her in a clan :C When do you get ultrasound, again?

Oh yes, I did buy it, x).

The shiny eyes things is an effect of the TP accesory.

You need a BS of at least five to use Ultrasound.

Patches are certain special items that give you the ability to give a marking (this varies from item to item and is usually a premium marking) in any color and on whatever layer you want. (Ex: On the very top above all else, above marking A but below B, etc.)

Feli are weird, I won't deny that. They are always falling in and out of love with each other all the time. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITZ: It also appears that the Feli Gods are smiling down up me today. I was taking a huge gamble today on my newly made dream Feli, Cloud Cover. I used poor judgement when choosing a color for her Warpaint marking. It was too vibrant and just plain ugly. 'Twas this color Ouch! Imagine that colored Warpaint on my dear Chetae, Cloud Cover, located down there.

SO. I was looking for a calmer, less in-your-face bright and played a risky game against the hex color randomizer. I won.

user posted image

This is exactly what I wanted.

Although, it always seems I am extremely lucky. Just never when I need it most. I'm serious, a lot of the time things just go my way or I win or something. :D

Edited by UmbreWulf

Thanks for the info, UmbreWulf! I woulda known summa that if the Mentor Newbies thing ever contacted me /grumble

Oh, I knew what patches are, I just don't know specific ones. I had rapple shoots that gave me a van marking, but I didn't like the marking and I needed rapple shoots for my collection anyways.

That choice of words makes felis sound like drama kings/queens on a cheesy show xd.png

Oh, you wanted specifics? Try this: http://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=22447.

I love the guide section of the forum. I've got a pretty good grasp of the site but I refer back there all the time. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, does anyone have design ideas for a mate for Cloud Cover, as seen earlier? :P

Edited by UmbreWulf

Got my Zerda pair! <3

Kishi

user posted image

Carth

user posted image

Now I've gotta save up 5 Orbs for a Premium Membership. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Awesome Zerda's Raikielia! :3 Another question: If the pair of Feli breed and have a kitten, then you put the parents in the Cryo, would they forget that they have bred before when you take them out again (after they've had young)? This question is more of a wondering one, than a must-know :3

Yeah, they'll still have the little clickable 'Offspring' button. The only thing that really changes is their interactions are cleared.

Yeah, they'll still have the little clickable 'Offspring' button. The only thing that really changes is their interactions are cleared.

So in other words, they'll forget that they loved each other at one point and they'll have to get to know each other again? ^^; Sounds kinda silly to me xd.png

So in other words, they'll forget that they loved each other at one point and they'll have to get to know each other again? ^^; Sounds kinda silly to me xd.png

yeah but the minute shes pregnant theyll go back to indifference so its like instant alzheimers unfortunately......and now im going for felixchetae combo with

Letala

user posted image

and

Duskwing

user posted image

and as far as mentors go mine is non existent, besides giving me dusky here she really hasnt done much for me, shes even told me shes not very good at it....but she is nice so i cant complain

and Raikielia i love Kishi! so pretty

and i absolutely adore cloud cover!! shes gorgeous!!!

yeah but the minute shes pregnant theyll go back to indifference so its like instant alzheimers unfortunately......and now im going for felixchetae combo with

Letala

user posted image

and

Duskwing

user posted image

and as far as mentors go mine is non existent, besides giving me dusky here she really hasnt done much for me, shes even told me shes not very good at it....but she is nice so i cant complain

and Raikielia i love Kishi! so pretty

and i absolutely adore cloud cover!! shes gorgeous!!!

My female Feli is pregnant!! biggrin.gif And yeah, I see that they revert back to 0 sad.gif Oh well, once she gives birth, they're both going in the Cryo anyways laugh.gif Feli's can't breed in the Cryo, can they? huh.gif I hope not ^^;

No, they have to love eachother to breed and in the cryo they loose all emotion points, so they dont breed, and since their frozen, they dont age, its a double win!!! and post a pic of the parents!!!!! (right click on the feli and click copy image url, then come here and click the img button and paste it there, then it will show up here and we get to see your pretties) and heres a place to put your prego kitties, i have 4 cats there now http://www.felisfire.com/clan?i=567

that wild feli must have been a stud cuz look at the baby!!!

AND ITS A GIRL!!!!!!

user posted image

Im naming her sweet dreams because shes that beautiful!!! <3<3<3<3

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Wow, she's preeeeeeetty. Edited by UmbreWulf

Oooh, excellent turnout from a mystery father! And such a lucky duck, a girl. Cx Still looking for wild pregnancies and such. /kicks lag

How did your mentor get a hold of you? I've heard nada from anyone claiming to be a mentor. I've checked my PM box and my profile and all that. :T

No, they have to love eachother to breed and in the cryo they loose all emotion points, so they dont breed, and since their frozen, they dont age, its a double win!!! and post a pic of the parents!!!!! (right click on the feli and click copy image url, then come here and click the img button and paste it there, then it will show up here and we get to see your pretties) and heres a place to put your prego kitties, i have 4 cats there now http://www.felisfire.com/clan?i=567

that wild feli must have been a stud cuz look at the baby!!!

AND ITS A GIRL!!!!!!

user posted image

Im naming her sweet dreams because shes that beautiful!!! <3<3<3<3

Ah oh, that's cool :3 And when I want them to breed again, I'll just take them out of the Cryo :3 But for now, I must wait for kitty to be born happy.gif I'll definitely post pics of the family biggrin.gif In my (and my boyfriend's) story for them, they have 2 young ones: 1 of their own and 1 adopted (I'll have to draw a family photo if I haven't already) :3 But I'll wait until later to breed them again for them to have their 2nd kitten :3 Oh! And I just remembered I still have 4 more Feli eggs to customize yet xd.png I haven't got any new markings unlocked yet, so this is going to be interesting x3 And congrats on the baby Feli! :3

thanks everyone, im due another today, and then another tomarro and another the day after that (i believe) but my mentor posted on my profile....go to the mentor thread and see if youve been assigned one

*Was wrong

~Nova delivers Mystery Cat's offspring the 10th

~Letala delivers Duskwing's offspring the 11th

~Sellian (who was pregnant first mind you) delivers Melted Rock's offspring the 13th (they will be interesting babes)

Edited by WinterWhisperz

I joined a short while ago. I think it's very cool. Not having much luck yet though.... I hatched two of my eggs, a male and female. They despise each other... sad.gif I've froze/unfrozen them 3 times to try to get better interactions but it's the same each time. unsure.gif My female simply seems to be a witch. Also, been stalking the newbie giveaway threads but no luck there either in getting some more cats. Hopefully my luck will improve!

You're got to leave them alone for awhile. It takes time to get the interactions up to the point where they'll breed. If you keep freezing and unfreezing it's never going to happen at all.

lol My Lia Rapture is pregnant again with a green eyed white baby girl who has all carried markings. xd.png

sounds pretty Rai....if you dont mind im gonna start calling you that smile.gif Nureyev, use the aphrodisiac potion, all you need is 10 rumpled flowers, one finger root, one solar berry, and one sunleaf flower, relatively easy to get and does wonders for breeding