Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I couldn't help it, I had to sign up for this tongue.gif Even though I already have signed up for 6 adoptable sites, this one is the last one xd.png Scouts honor laugh.gif I hope I get approved ^^;

i like the caligraphy markings too smile.gif but cant decide if i like it more than the gnosis markings or not, and what does zapping do?

and i got lucky again!!

Havnt named him yet

user posted image

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Heh, if I had known what marking the Midnight Butterflies had earlier, I would have gotten a ton of Inked eggs. tongue.gif

Welcome, Fluffy Pillow! biggrin.gif

Oh, he's lovely, WinterWhisperz! Is he Wild? I've seen some really nice looking Wild Feli, but I can never catch them. xd.png

From the Knowledge Base:

Zapper BS 50

The lab zapper can be used once a day on any feli in your cryo chamber. Zapping can change your feli by adding or subtracting a marking, changing a color, changing a marking, changing gender, or changing species phenotype (not genotype), but there is a chance that it will do nothing. The zapper cannot give your feli any patch markings (marked with a P on the lab designer). The zapper will not change your feli into an omni or alter its eye or nose color.

Edited by Raikielia

Yay!! congrats on being accepted!! it took me forever to get accepted (username issue) but you get 6 feli eggs to start off with that you can customize!

Yay!! congrats on being accepted!! it took me forever to get accepted (username issue) but you get 6 feli eggs to start off with that you can customize!

Really? blink.gif That's awesome! :3 I'm having a hard time choosing which way of life I want to have xd.png Both are awesome choices actually ^^; Does it affect which feli you can get?

not from what i understand, but land gives you a gold sheild while sea gives silver

Oh ok :3 I chose the sea as my way of life xd.png The first 6 feli eggs you get are the engineered ones I'm guessing? ^^;

Right, but you should save a few until you get the hang on the game. I mistake I made. T.T I made my cats all at once and I wish I hadn't. Ah, well.

Welcome to FelisFire! biggrin.gif I'm sneakyDragon (#8691) on there. You can drop me a line and I can help any way I can. ^.^

My first feli! :3

user posted image

His name is Suka (named after one of my boyfriend's fursona's happy.gif)

And my 2nd feli biggrin.gif

user posted image

Her name is Misha (named after one of my fursona's, whose mate is Suka :3 Hopefully these two feli's like each other happy.gif)

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have to stow my Energy in the bank 'soon as I get it or else it will go to things I don't need. Like

-Chetae eggs

-Orbs (sometimes you can buy them)

-Felidae eggs

-Feli

-Belljuice

-Patch markings

-More Belljuice

-Felidae eggs

-More Belljuice

You see, I have lots of ways to waste spend my Energy. I just wish I had enough. x)

I made all of mine at once, too. tongue.gif It's not really a big deal to me though. Suka's lovely!

lol I put my EN in the Bank so I can save it for Orbs. I'm working on crafting Basic Marking Disks so I can add Belly to my Tora and Tigris. smile.gif Then they'll be complete! <3

Edited by Raikielia

I try to at least put 200 en in the bank every day. Then I use the rest for whatever, or save it up for the next day's 200. xd.png

Your first kitties are pretty, Pillow! biggrin.gif

@Raikeila and Diem: Thanks happy.gif My kitties have their tails intertwined :3 Does that mean they're beginning to like each other? :3

it means their starting to, it raises their numbers and when they get to 100 they love eachother, and i waste my en on hunting and gathering

Meh, I don't gather much because I'm the poor sucker who has to clean up all the stuff the others want.

How can I avoid that and get the good stuff? :3

Try gathering a lot when you get the "Sunny Day" notification. It gives you fifty chances to gather per gathering session, usually for a whole twenty-four hours. :3 I used to get it all the time when I was new, but I haven't gotten it lately. That's generally how I did most of my gathering.

Other than that, when you gather, just make sure you have enough energy to gather all the scrap items. There's no way you can really avoid it.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Good point.... I usually don't take advantage of SDs, but now I will. x) Thanks!

My Felidae, Racevioru, needs a hobby. First twins, then triplets, and now more twins on the way...

Oh, I love Sunny Days! They're so awesome. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, congrats on so many kits! I've had twins a few times, but never triplets. Your BS must be going up pretty fast. :3

so lucky!!! im trying to get my feli to get pregnant for the first time....and i didnt know that about sunny days, i thought they were with the easter thing

WINTERS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

Edited by WinterWhisperz