Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I should make a goal for myself on Felisfire. I mean really, I'm just in greedy hoarder mode right now - kinda like uh. "Mebbie I should get 1 million EN." or something.

How much do you guys usually sell your females for? I tend to zap fugly male Felidae and sell those, but iunno... I'm terrible with pricing.

Yesterday I priced my females at 200EN each and they're all gone now. xd.png Once I remember how, I'm going to turn the rest of my males into females and sell them a bit higher.

Wow... o.o Yeah, 200 en is very cheap for a lady, no matter how ugly she is. xd.png Not saying yours are ugly, but I've never seen a female for sale for that low a price.

Every day to get en, I do Alonya's Quest, Kyber Crafting, Luck and Timing (I got an orb from that, once! biggrin.gif) and Eggdoku. When I'm bored, I play Edgy Eggs. :3 And posting gives en, too.

Heh, I suck at pricing. xd.png If what you're saying is right, then I got bad advice on the Pricing Questions board. They suggested 150 - 200EN for the females. xd.png

Dang, I played all the games I could get EN from today. I need 47 more to get a Zerda egg. xd.png

EDIT: Whoa! I totally forgot the Minted Easter Eggs give EN! I just opened 5 and got 393EN! xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Nice! Yep, Minted eggs give en as well. I'm saving a few of mine (and a couple Anomalous ones, too) for a rainy day. ^.^

I have six more Minted(one for whenever they finish the Collection for Easter Eggs) that I'm gonna save. tongue.gif I only have 3 Anomalous. sad.gif They were hard to find, I had to trade for most of mine. xd.png

I think I found three Anomalous and was given one or something... No! It was from that newspost where Knife said the first some-number to post got one. biggrin.gif I happened to be online when the post popped up. ^.^ I only have two unopened left.

I was extremely annoyed when I got on and saw that I missed that ... >.< They usually do those post in the morning and I'm usually not on then. >.<

Tried to befriend a Torjewl minipet, but it didn't want to be friends xd.png How often do minipets like that show up to be befriended? =/

ive only seen 4 minipets and i befriended 3

Abraxas

user posted image

Gonna name my Aquus, Igneos and Iuridons after demons, and Abraxas is the first

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Tried to befriend a Torjewl minipet, but it didn't want to be friends xd.png  How often do minipets like that show up to be befriended? =/

I've had a bunch of minipets pop up when I'm gathering and I think I've been able to befriend most of them. The Hornpaw really don't like me, though. They never want to be friends with my Feli. xd.png

Ugh, this lag is killing me ... >.<

Edited by Raikielia

It really depends. If they're pretty, you can use them for their DNA. If they have a high hunting score, they can go hunting for you. Or you can revitalize them and have them breed again. *shrugs*

I really like T-Rex! I like Warpaint, but I've never liked the "fang" markings it gives. I never thought to try to cover it with another marking. xd.png

Also, I ended up getting five minipets from hunting for the Easter eggs. I think I ran into minipets maybe... eight times and ended up with those five.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

that happened by chance, i created him to look like my bfs kitten because he wanted me too, and my bfs kitten is a tuxedo, i gave him a white belly and blue accents, then i experimented with the warpaint so i matched the accent color....im really curious of whats to come of their mating. and this is my elder

user posted image

Species: Felidae

Stage: Elder

Hunting Skill: 0

Generation: 18

Sire: [elder] A Halloween Daydream [Calico Medley] (#132316)

Dam: Freedom's Call (#133453)

Phenotype

Base:#F59622

Eyes: #FFFFFF

Nose: #4A1600

Genotype

Felidae Dominant

uhhhhhhhhhhh i sacrificed it..................whats that do?

Uh oh, your feli has mated with the wild feli! Congrats...

WINTERS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Oh my, that's a beautiful cat!

Yay! Revan's pregnant with a beautiful baby boy! <3

Yet another question I have (that I can't seem to find the answer to on the site), say you have 4 of one item. When you add that item to your collection, does it add all 4, or does your quantity just go down by 1? ^^;

WHOOPS I got addicted. I like gathering far too much. Still trying to get the hang of the site but I've gathered at least half of the normal items now! My feli will be of breeding age tomorrow, I can't wait. None of them have mutual love yet though some are close.

Anyways just got hit with my first minute of killer lag. Still waiting...

o know what you mean i was nutso trying to find rumpled flowers for an aphrodesiac potion, i made one befor the other, trying to breed my omni zerda

user posted image

with my male zerda

user posted image

and as i made the 2nd zerda take the potion the omni decided to go down to 98 feelings.....so now im stuck waiting.....

Give 'em time. ^.^

As for sacrificing kitties, right now, it doesn't do anything (except sacrifice the kitty! sad.gif ) but eventually, more will happen with that. I actually haven't sacrificed any cats yet. I loves them too much! <3

i was hoping for en....well i got a omni point, as well as an elder point.....and ya got to admit elder point sounds cool!

and their at 100 now, but these two dont interact much on their own....so now im waiting for them to become pregnant

newest wild tom.....hes so plain....what to do to him....

user posted image

and sellians prego!!!!

Edited by WinterWhisperz