pbdog

The thank you thread

16 hours ago, Syiren said:

Thank you @tjenni for your offer for my Gold and Silver eggs. I figured asking for a Sephiroth kin might be a longshot, but you also tossed in a very lovely Golden prize. Hope you have an awesome weekend! ^_^

Well, I really wanted the Gold, thank you, too 😘

(that above post made me smile. :D )

I just wanted to say thank you so much TJ and all who improved with the group sorting. Having the menu at the top of the group scroll is AMAZINGLY helpful. And the new remove option? omg that saves me about 4 steps per dragon which adds to a lot of clicking and page loading. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! So much.

Thank you to Artists who breed their spriter alt's and make them available for trade/to everyone! 

I don't get the 2G offsprings often, but when I do, I'll breed all of my holiday/valentine/halloween dragons that have mates.

Thank you to DarkellaLord for gifting me two Omen Wyrm hatchies when I couldn't catch them in the AP - much appreciated!

A big shout-out thank you to both @rinoa26 and @Toyo for gifting me Kohraki hatchies after I wasn't able to get any from the AP or cave - very much appreciated :)

I will try to pay it forward next year by breeding them!

Edited by foreverlokied224

Here's a thanks to dragonpuck, whose name sounds familiar and so is probably on the forums somewhere. They bred and traded me a Holly x Tetra which is one of those rare Holly pairings I hardly entertain the idea of finding. I looked back and saw this was the first time they bred that pairing, so I think this may have been more "generosity" than "lucky coincidence" !

I also wish I could remember the username of the person who traded me this guy during Halloween... it was another one of those familiar names. I had been stubbornly building my Caligene x Shimmer line from 2G bloodswaps for a while now and hit something of a dead-end. I was pretty amazed when said person offered on my trade with a 3G with two unrelated shimmers-- I can definitely reach 5th gen now and still say I (technically) got there entirely off of 2G swaps =]

Edited by Nine

52 minutes ago, Nine said:

Here's a thanks to dragonpuck, whose name sounds familiar and so is probably on the forums somewhere. They bred and traded me a Holly x Tetra which is one of those rare Holly pairings I hardly entertain the idea of finding. I looked back and saw this was the first time they bred that pairing, so I think this may have been more "generosity" than "lucky coincidence" !

@dragonpuck

Edited by Lagie

3 hours ago, Nine said:

I also wish I could remember the username of the person who traded me this guy during Halloween... it was another one of those familiar names. I had been stubbornly building my Caligene x Shimmer line from 2G bloodswaps for a while now and hit something of a dead-end. I was pretty amazed when said person offered on my trade with a 3G with two unrelated shimmers-- I can definitely reach 5th gen now and still say I (technically) got there entirely off of 2G swaps =]

Was that me? Those are my 2gs, and I feel like I bred those guys for an actual reason than just AP.  If not, I'm glad one of them reached you! :)

3 hours ago, Nine said:

Well , yes  but your Holly DID have a Z code------😁 so I  got what I wanted as well!!!

( and  now there are some more Holly x Tetra  out there!)

enjoy!

I want to thank you to somebody who did a great job and fulled AP with Neglected. ❤️ I was so happy today to see so many of them and caught two. Thank you. :D 

Thank you for the 40 lovely people who sent me such wonderful cookies during the Christmas event and thanks for TJ and everyone else involved for making this possible! It was so much fun and made me so happy in the holiday season and I'm already waiting for next Christmas in the hope that cookie decoration will return. I can't draw at all with the touchbad of my laptop but I could for sure come up with another simple design to send to everyone. This time I managed to send my snowflake to 140 players if I counted right but the event certainly ended too soon. ❄️

Once again, I need to post here because out of the blue, an absolute Doll just dropped a wonderful egg on me! Thank you! ❤️

This site is so full of truly kind people! ❤️

so many thanks to @schenanigans , @Dracaena , @Raphy , @Bambi , and anyone i might not know about on discord (:3) for all the above and beyond help in trying (and succeeding) to get me march 20th dragons to help memorialize a beloved pet who passed away that day. you are all such a wonderful part of the dc community. ❤❤❤❤❤

On 3/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, miaou said:

so many thanks to @schenanigans , @Dracaena , @Raphy , @Bambi , and anyone i might not know about on discord (:3) for all the above and beyond help in trying (and succeeding) to get me march 20th dragons to help memorialize a beloved pet who passed away that day. you are all such a wonderful part of the dc community. ❤❤❤❤❤

Always happy to help Mia ❤️ 

I'd like to thank @Chowbster. I made an offer on a trade of his and he PM'd me saying he couldn't accept it but would make another with the egg/hatchling I wanted. I couldn't believe his kindness nor impose but he sent me a Paper anyway! I checked his scroll and apparently he didn't have any other Paper so, for this level of kindness for a stranger, where so many others let offers hanging until the dragon dies or act like you did something wrong when they weren't clear enough about their wish, this newbie to whom every new dragon is awesome is very, very grateful!

Edited by Seejey

Thank you, @Nakti, for the kindness you showed me!  💜

Edited by missy_

On 6/2/2021 at 2:00 AM, jedisunny said:

I would like @kiramaru7 for the two pink sapphires she gifted me so generously. Thanks to her and @BringsTheSnow I have some of the dragons I had given up hope of ever owning.

Thank you both.

You're welcome! :D I'm always happy to help out when I can! :D

I'd like to thank @Confused Cat for making it possible to collect sea serpents and code babies at the same time. A great idea that I will copy shamelessly. Greetings to Switzerland!

Thank you to the anonymous person who abandoned the CB Pink Sapphire that I managed to catch. Really made my day when I found it

Edited by Chaos Rider

A thousand thanks to @Iside, who didn't want the egg I put into trade, but bred and gifted me the eggs (yes, plural!) that I needed.

Gave away my original one to a newbie, and hope to be as generous with the offspring as they were.

Edited by Fyrebird
Didn't do the reference right