Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Sounds like a plan to me Fortune.

Lura: Guess I don't need to point out that I DONT like Sheffield.

Anyone have a spare character I can throw Caim at?

Fortune: That's okay Lura. Sheffield doesn't like you either. o3o

Cizzur doesn't have anything to do at the moment. He should be on the way back to his apartment.

New Mansburg Plaza Apartments

((You've got to be quick though because I've got to leave soon))

Edited by Laura-Lana

No it's okay. Thinking about it I shouldn't really get anyone else involved in stuff as I'm off from tomorrow and won't be able to RP properly until the 19th. Maybe.

So I'm going to put Laura and Dragonlord in charge until then.

*passes each of them a hammer*

*Takes hammer carfully* Eh.. I hope no one minds that I'll most likely not available during the weekend. But I'll be back on Monday.

I'll be checking my PMs now and again, so if there any major problems just drop me a message.

*massages brain*

I just has two mocks in as many days... I think I'm alright for now though. I'm probably back till after christmas, then I have to prepare for exams. I'll try and post as much as possible, while I can.

Will do Fortune. Thanks.

Dracocharky, I have no idea what a mock is but it sounds painful. *sends a hug in your direction* Good luck with your exams!

Will do Fortune. Thanks.

Dracocharky, I have no idea what a mock is but it sounds painful. *sends a hug in your direction* Good luck with your exams!

Mock exams, like, practice ones xd.png

They are pretty painful though, especially when they start at 9am and go on for an hour and a half xd.png

*is hugged* thanks tongue.gif

JT: *picks up hammer* OMG! I CAN FEEL THE POWER!!!! *dies from head exploding*

Issac: Ummm... could someone clean that up please?

Edited by DragonlordJT

Me: *Shakes head* Tegan, you have so much trouble telling where Moonshine is going don't you? Now you not only made her admit it, slightly, but you made her depressed.

Bad things happen when she's depressed.

xd.png, well maybe I undrstand her because she's my charrie.

I guess there are valid reasons why Tegan has trouble with her, but she can't help it, she's Moonshine!

Edit: Moonshine is most emotional around action, or pizza.

Edited by warewolves

I'm not even in the conversation, and I don't even know what's going on. But... OMG IT'S LIGHT! <3

You had not bothered to look at the picture I've chosen in Tegans character profile, have you?

In a way it's a pity the two of them managed to make up so quickly. Ware told me Moonshine was likely to get nasty over this and so was Tegan.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Hey, they can always argue later.

Moonshine is really simple to understand, get her angry and you're dead, some else get angry at her, when she wasn't expecting it, and she is dead.(Not literally, you get the idea.)

(Really souldn't be doing Moonshine today, having trouble seperating who's moon and who's ware this morning.)

Issac: We need a place to crash...

JT: Not my fault. And no, you can't live with me either.

Leon: I figured as much...

Issac: So Mr. Know-It-All, where do you think we should go?

JT: Hey you've lived on the streets before...

Leon: WHAT?!?! You expect ME to lie on the cold ground?

Issac: Don't be such a pansy.

Leon: You're both crazy...

JT: Well you could always ask an old friend I think...

Issac: Ugh, who?

JT: Well someone you know.

Issac: No, really? An old friend I don't actually know? Who is this person I never met and have somehow caused a time-paradox?

JT: *smacks Issac* Enough of the sarcasm. Why not be a normal human being and ask someone?

Leon: Well I guess we could...

Issac: *glares at Leon and JT* I don't like people...

JT: Which is exactly why you don't like me and why you'll never succeed in the real world. Tough, now go and grow a pair.

Fikel: You could always ask me on my way home. Just be carefull not to threaten me, I tend to black out...

Melodee: Honestly... *rolls eyes* Just man up and bear it. Find somewhere dry and out of the way. That's what I always do. It might be cold, but it's not the coldest night ever. [sarcasm]I'm sure you'll survive the night with predators lurking around.[/sarcasm]

Haha, what're you talking 'bout?. Evil monster diamond dragons stalking the streets. Supers with split personality crises. A living shadow who'll steal your soul. Sounds like a perfectly safe and normal town. xd.png

((Please remember OoC threads are not for OoC roleplay of your characters. Please try to cut down on the spam.))

blink.gif

Um.... Huh, I really don't know how to respond to that, It's just harmless split personality venting, I never thought of it as spam unsure.gif .

Edit:

But also, Has anyone heard from Ruins yet?

EDIT EDIT:

Uh-Oh! I did a search for Ruins' most recent posts, and this was at the top if the last one;

I keep getting warned. Twice by the same person just today, who's name or reason I won't mention. I am such a horrible person online that I have to keep getting warned? It depresses me and makes me feel like I shouldn't be here- like people are saying "Go away, Ruins, we don't want you here." I know that's not the point, but that's just how my messed-up brain sees it. What's worse is that I went ages without being warned once, and all of I sudden it keeps happening- again and again. Any more and I might actually get banned, and that's the last thing I want to happen. And if this gets me warned, I might actually cry...

user posted image

Edited by sailing101

I fail to see how our little OOC RPs are considered spam when our daily post number is hardly as high as some other forums and topics, much less hardly as hateful or biggoted as some more heated topics. Plus I think it somewhat helps keep us active and from being bored when we can't come up with something to add to the RP or when waiting on someone to reply... Plus we're having some innocent fun, it's not like we're attacking anyone's beliefs, standards, morals, race, sexuality or anything else like some of the other more heated topics in other forums. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by DragonlordJT