Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Okay, to put it simply, think of the wires going crazy as a tell-tale sign he's about to run out of energy... >_> I was gonna do something like this in the original Fell Haven, but never had the chance to demonstrate it... it died too quickly >_>

Edit: Think about it this way, too much adrenaline and what happens? One passes out. With this it's Issac's energy signals and levels going insane and draining themselves rapidly before a final burst, it's why he's trying to regain control, but failing to do so at the moment. He knows what's going to happen but his own energy won't obey.

Okay, I thought it just meant "He is becoming GOD." or something. laugh.gif

lol No, berserk mode is never a good thing for either party xd.png

Hmmm... I wonder why my sister hasn't posted yet >_>

Edited by DragonlordJT

I just remembered his superstrength- the ability to fell trees with a punch and stop cars with one hand. Could come in useful here... I always forget about one of my character's powers. Always. *tardface*

Yes, but YOU had your character faint never a very annoyed man-eating dragon... wink.gif

EDIT: Oh, come on... It's a bird. Surely they won't understand what it's going on about? Talk about "my character is always safe"...

Edited by Ruins

There's a reason I called it Isaiah after Issac's brother xd.png It's an NPC =P He's stuck in the form of a bird. Issac just doesn't know.

Edit: To explain would take a while... trust me...

Edited by DragonlordJT

But all he can do as a crow is go "caw, caw" and poop on things from up high, neither of which will help track down a very angry crystal beast with your sibling in his mouth.

He's not going to go in and save him, he's just watching and following from above to learn where he's going... =P

Once he knows where he's going, what exactly is he going to do with the information?

I wonder if anyone will notice that... HALF THE CITY'S ELECTRICITY WENT DOWN FROM LACK OF WIRING! xd.png

I wonder if anyone will notice that... HALF THE CITY'S ELECTRICITY WENT DOWN FROM LACK OF WIRING! xd.png

It had better not.

If you take out a block's worth of wiring typically a good part of the city will go down, usually a radial effect, it'd effect the buildings in the most immediate area, which can be anywhere from a single block up to half a city depending on what wires were cut. Most electrical failures will be for a good distance from where the problem originated, until there's a new line running to the same location, but from a different direction, usually being from a different generator. It should mostly effect for a good number of blocks, probably about 3 or 4 blocks nearby will be down considering this is a city, that's probably the most that'd be effected.

I didn't actually mean half of the city, I just meant it caused a huge drop in power in one area.

I'm fine with a few blocks, but I don't want half the city in trouble in trouble this early in the RP.

Lets have something to build up to, yeah?

Wild TALON appeared!

Go, Shattershard!

Shattershard used HOSTAGE!

Shattershard's Defense increased!

Shatteredshard used CRUDE EFFORT AT DIPLOMACY!

Anything that likes males. So yes, pretty much any sentiant species.

And doesn't she have some human in her anyway? *goes to check*

Anything that likes males. So yes, pretty much any sentiant species.

And doesn't she have some human in her anyway? *goes to check*

right, gotcha tongue.gif

it wouldn't change much anyway, I was just wondering how she would be affected- she's only part human to start with, and then parallel humans won't be identical to these humans, so it could have affected her a lot less.

I guess when I say humans, I was thinking more like elves. *prods pointy ears*

but yeah, 6 and two threes, I was just curious because it didn't specify on the form.

*toddles off to post*

Isaiah use Lure on Eli and Garth... Is it effective? >_>

Issac used Feeble Attempt to Regain Consciousness... But it failed.

Garth used Oh Look A Bird.

It wasn't very effective...

Shattershard used Sweet Scent!