Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Character Form: Hero

Username: shazamboi

Character Name: Geist Schlacht

Looks: Geist is a roughly 6 feet tall and weighs around 160. He is well muscled, but not bulky. If anything at all, he could be skinny. His hair is a dark, well-kept brown. His hair is arranged in a like shaven mat on his head. On his forehead is an intricate diamond at the center. In the center of the circle is an upside down star. He generally wears suits.

Alignment: Hero

Powers:

1.Overwhelming Mind (Shield) - Geist can use his mind as his weapon. When concentrating, he can create "shields" to prevent physical forms of attack from damaging him. It however can be broken with a substantial amount of force or a much less powerful piercing force (as in a stab from a sword or sharp material).

2. Overwhelming Mind (Spear) - He can, also, assualt a target mentally. At will, he can "force" his mind into anothers. This will allow him to control their 5 senses. He can also use his mind to directly damage their internal organs. The damage is not "real," but merely an effect of the pseudo-brain damage he can cause. The ability to enter another's mind is reliant on the target's willpower. The damage works the same way.

3.Self Bubble - Geist has a "bubble," so to speak. This bubble offers nearly no physical protection, but protects him from the elements. It cools down heat, warms up the cold, and neutralizes wind. Even outside oxygen levels do not affect him.

4. Advanced Learning Ability - Geist learns... Fast. Every second, he absorbs all sensory data which is stored, filed, and memorized into his mind. Everything he learns, he remembers. When he watches something, he can scan the action with everything else he has ever learned near instantly.

Weaknesses: Geist's biggest problem is concentration. When Geist loses concentration, he loses his 1st and 2nd power. His self-bubble offers no physical protection whatsoever. Also, his mental assaults naturally have no effect on a robot, as it is technology and technology has a processor rather than a brain. Geist's mental fortitude doesn't give him superstrength or endurance. Without his shield, he dies as easily as any other human. With his advanced learning power comes a terrible cost. Whenever Geist is reviewing his mind, he experiences any pain he had at the time. Also, loud noises, bright lights, and overpowering scents may damage his concentration and are incredibly overwhelming due to his enhanced senses. Ever since he could drink, Geist has found that alcohol is incredibly enjoyable due to his high sensory input. Therefore, he is nearly always carrying a flask of a rum with him. He loses his concentration easily around pretty women (tongue.gif).

History: Geist was born into a rich banking family. Unfortunately, his parents died to an "accident" with a hired thug. Stricken with rage, Geist let loose the powers of his mind and left the man in a permanent coma. Geist was shocked perhaps even horrified of his own power. Geist used his parent's money to travel the world to diffirent churches to teach himself discipline and to control himself. Geist found the most success at a southern monastery. There, he learned how to block out pain and other distractions that otherwise break his concentration. When he arrived back at his home, he decided to invent more gadgets to aid the people and the environment. This included incredibly efficient cars, faster planes, and much more... But, even with his life decidely spent on training his power, the yound prodigy decided to continue onward with his training... by protecting the citizens of New Mansburg.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Shazamboi

Beccause there's no way to stop it, but there are others like it so I don't know. Powers like that really bug me.

Don't "barriers" and "mental attacks" fall under two seperate powers? I'm counting 5 here... unless the barriers are counted together and are then as only being able to be one or the other at use at a time, otherwise he's untouchable...

Well originally Leon was gonna be elemental magic... but Fortune said that it would count as multiple powers so I counted it down to two, fir and ice... my quesiton is kinda directed at fortune really.

Edited by DragonlordJT

All Shattershard wanted was a maid and maybe some dinner... Now he's in the tag-team battle from Hades. He'll just be running after Melodee and whoever has/is near her.

Overwhelming Mind & Mental Fortitude both break down into different powers which puts Geist over the limit.

About Elizabeth Bathory. I'll completely remove levitation if Sentient Second Skin should take up two spots. And I was uncertain if immortality would count as a duplicate since it's via regeneration and not perfect immortality.

there is another character that has, or is developing regeneration already

something's wrong if there are more posts in the ooc than the rp ohmy.gif

Edited by sailing101

people do that to everyone, how are they supposed to interact with you when you're not online while there are plenty of people online interacting with them?

Try to Spit out the gag, and talk to Cyrus, He came to your character's rescue after all, not even noticing that he was saving someone who was a villain at heart.

Sorry guys! If you didn't see in my post, it was my sister's birthday today and I wasn't able to get on yesterday night because of drama stuff. *rolls eyes*

Edited by Silver_Voices