Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Earwig, use the ooc for pure ooc.

And that is the cue for someone to come to the rescue. This is warewolves, nodding off for the night.

Edited by warewolves

*lies on floor like a dying man, holding up a shaking hand*

So... Many... Pages... To... Read!

*hand falls to side once more*

Awh c'mon! We aren't THAT bad. You should see what happens when me and my gaming friends get into a heated discussion. We can get a forum to 20 pages in less than a day! haha

But I had to trawl through them all to see if anything had happened to my characters. I mean, I sped through them so fast someone could run up and shot on of them in the face and I wouldn't have noticed.

There's sites that each time you refresh a page there's a different picture. You take a couple of them then the site merges it into a single one that each refresh changes into a different one. I had one of these one time as a signature. ^^

NOW NOW NOW.. I POSTED A FORM -> Hope to get accepted.

And fortune, of course your charrie is going to be pissed. He just killed over ten people, and a police officer.

But this isn't the first time, and he does have a report on him.

Eli isn't gonna be the only one pissed off.... If Issac finds out... Klyce will learn a new world of pain and torture...

But it won't be Klyce who has to dal with it, it will be Fikel. And Klyce cares nothing about Fikel, he just uses whatever excuse he can to take over.

I hope Fikel doesn't join the gym lol I'd get so confused when the scanner said "He has powers" one minute then "He's normal" the next xd.png

That's the point of a gym... lol There are those who want to build muscle and there are those who keep a steady endurance rate. There's building and toning. Toning is where you ahve a lower weight but keep at it forever in repitition and building, high weight, low reps.

Also there's treamills and exercise bikes and that lot... so yeah. Again a gym isn't just a place for weights. It's for any kind of physical activity.

Wow, things are stacking up for a big battle with,

Klyce,

Shattershard,

Melodee,

Cyrus,

Talon,

Issaic,

Leon,

Issis,

Kane,

and anyone else who wants to jump in. ninja.gif

Until Issac points out his exact location... remember, he still has blood and bones, thus Calcium and Iron, metallic elements. >=D

That is true, but besides that Klyce doesn't like conflict he can't win, so he would walk away and go kill in some other part of the city if he saw they were tough.

Also, Issac and Talon would make a good tag team, since Talon's bladed feathers are purely metal, Talon could launch them and Issac could make a flurry of those blades fly at his enemies. Good tactic in my opinion lol

Edited by DragonlordJT

I'm going to wait for earwig and ruins and silvervoices to post before posting myself, so that they can start the fight. happy.gif

And cyrus would be right behind Klyce shooting all sorts of insane ammo at him.

But nothing lethal, that's talon's department.

I also think that talon's swords would not have that mucch effect on Shattershard, since the crystals would reflect and refract the energy blades.

But against a .45 ACP Colt 1911 (let it be known that if shot at a normal person's shoulder the .45 caliber gun can amputate your arm the painful way,) Shattershard won't last long. Remember in my descrip of Issac now, he has guns and he builds them (even though he hates using them, it's much more of "when they're needed.") He just needs a source of black powder to make full custom sized barrels and bullets... And whoever gets him that will sure enough get free guns and bullets from him whenever they need it =P

Talon: Pity, all my gunpowder is from killing creepers.

Me: wait, WHAT? I don't have Minecraft, but you do? You're just a figment of my imagination!

Talon: tongue.gif

Me: xd.png No fair!

Edited by sailing101

Creepers fear my diamond sword and server running capabilities....

Anyways, yeah. If someone can have a source of black powder for Issac, he'll give them free guns, custom made and desgined if they want. They can specify shape, barrel size... number of barrels... materials/ decorations... that fun stuff xd.png

Cyrus: But will those guns fire cupcakes?

Me: Check the form, that really is one of the things he uses for ammunition.

Talon: Not exactly farted out, but cupcakes none the less.

Issac: Ummmm if you can get me the technology... maybe... >_>

Me: Wow Issac... looks like you have someone wanting one already... too bad it isn't your specialty...

Leon: Hahahahaha well now... someone's plan back fired, didn't it?

Issac: If it gets me free black powder...