Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Replied. Sorry, it's just two sentences. It's kind of hard to come up with something new without other people putting their two sense in.

Orry for inactivity. I will post my updated form today/tomorrow. I have issues since my dad is at the hospital.

Both Shattershard and I are at risk of totally flipping our poop due to extreme confusion and just going to a crazy-insane screamy rampage... biggrin.gif

Shattershard: *in the voice of the Finding Nemo seagulls* Mine. Mine. Mine.

This is getting confusing... Who's Cyrus? What's he shooting at? What day is it? What's my name? Who are you? Who cares?

Issac: GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

JT: Someone turned on his berserk mode... run for your lives... *avoids flying Talon feathers*

Leon: It's not that scary... *feather flies right past his ear cutting it* O_O NEVERMIND!!!

Isis: Thank god I'm not going down there.... I'm not THAT insane...

*I and Shattershard scream like little girls*

RUN AWAY!

((I said STICKEY PELLETS!!!!!!))

((sorry for yelling, but Cyrus never fires real bullets.))

And how would Klyce notice the diferenc when he's running from a dragon and a robot?

Klyce: "And why would I care the difference? you're shooting at me either way"

Edited by warewolves

Issac: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! GRAAAAHHH!!!

JT: O_O KEEP RUNNING!!!

Leon: Good thing I got far away...

Isis: Chicken.

Leon: Seriously? You're the one in the chopper....

Isis: Only because I'd rather see what I'm getting into rather than just jumping in.

Leon: ... >_>

Yes but what if it comes back? It will follow her scent!

Edit: gotta go.

Edited by warewolves

JT: The scent where a friend of an insane metal-morpher is at xd.png Issac's scent is on Leon as well, I think it wouldn't want to go anywhere NEAR Issac's scent being on anything after this xd.png

Leon: I wouldn't want to be near anything smelling like Issac either right now... He's crazy...

Leon: Oh great... now he's throwing CARS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! JT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?

JT: Showing off his raw power when angered of course...

Leon: YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

Isis: You STILL haven't found that out?

Wow, why do I always end up on the wrong side of ridiculously mismatched fights whenever I RP here?

Seriously, I can think of nothing to do that won't end up with Shattershard getting to more trouble with Our Lord God Isaac, who can do ANYTHING with metal...

Okay, to put it simply, think of the wires going crazy as a tell-tale sign he's about to run out of energy... >_> I was gonna do something like this in the original Fell Haven, but never had the chance to demonstrate it... it died too quickly >_>

Edit: Think about it this way, too much adrenaline and what happens? One passes out. With this it's Issac's energy signals and levels going insane and draining themselves rapidly before a final burst, it's why he's trying to regain control, but failing to do so at the moment. He knows what's going to happen but his own energy won't obey.

Edited by DragonlordJT