sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Paper egg that will hopefully get me something nice in a trade, and also a lovely CB Golden Wyvern just a while ago! First time in ages, too.

Gave my sister the two striped eggs. She had just enough room AND enough dragons to influence them properly! I hope the lineage project starts well soon. wub.gif

She was also given an amazing gold shimmer x radiant angel checker. blink.gif

Snatched a red dorsal egg from the cave a couple of minutes ago - finally reached my scroll goal for the breed! I influenced it properly. wub.gif

Even though I'm against doing it, my sister and I made a deal - we are starting to experiment with neglecteds. The first project is on my scroll, the time has been noted, and with any luck she'll have something new on her scroll. Fingers crossed!

In the meantime my blusang hatched and a very kind person caught us another CB striped egg for her lineage project. smile.gif

Managed to catch my very first paper today~ Very happy about that~

Wow, congrats! I don't remember seeing one in a while myself. smile.gif

Successfully bred a 2nd gen sweetling x purple egg and gave it to a friend for her Secret Santa assignment. biggrin.gif

I *almost* refreshed over a Spessartine - but I got it! xd.png

I *almost* refreshed over a Spessartine - but I got it! xd.png

Wow, congrats on even being near one, little less catching it! blink.gifwub.gif

My vine egg is close to hatching - I hope it's an alt. smile.gif

Oooo, with THIS post I'll be able to put something really cool and intellectual under my avi. "Grats to MEEEE! biggrin.gif

My 200th guardian grew up yesterday! *does happy dance*

Sister + I have: 7 out of 17 CB striped eggs needed for her lineage project. biggrin.gif

Almost halfway and we only started yesterday! wub.gif