sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Someone was kind enough to gift me two green undines.

I didn't have any undines yet so that's a huge improvement~

OH DEAR GOD!

I've just caught THIS!

I thought I was never going to able to catch one *0*

Wow, congrats dear! ohmy.gifwub.gif

My eggs are almost ready to hatch, a couple more hours and I'll be unlocked again! smile.gif

it's been a week and i've been lucky already...

first, i got this vampire from the abandoned page, even after i refreshed: here

i'm guessing everyone refreshed the page before realizing it was there, haha tongue.gif

ooops, i forgot what vines do orz

Edited by ufouria

Just want to let you know, you should change the /view links to /lineage links since /view links are seen as eggspam. Also, your Vine isn't an alt; as the matter of fact, only bred ones can be alt and that's a caveborn you have there. wink.gif Congrats on the vampire though. I hope this isn't minimodding, just wanted to give a little note since you seem pretty new and not aware of these things. If I am minimodding though (which isn't the intention), do let me know

My 4G Arrowhead Gold hatchling is about to grow up in several hours :3 Also, my 3 bred incubated Cassare dragon eggs have recovered from sickness. I dunno why would they get sick in the first place though, it's not like they're tinsels or anything

Got enough white stripes for my sister's lineage project. Thank you kind people who helped! wub.gif

Thanks to an amazing member of this forum named Xythus I now have a cheese egg to gift. My dear, thank you so much for this act of kindness. wub.gif

Firstly, I'd like to thank Jascuty, who was my gifted for Secret Santa, for all the lovely eggs and hatchies she has gifted.

Now that has been cleared up, I caught this lovely one in the AP, and traded it for this baby, since I have no Radiant Angels. Thanks, dragonpuck!

Red dorsal male grew up, so I now have a complete scroll goal for the breed. wub.gif

My dragons have laid God! tongue.gif Let's hope "God" colors correctly.

Edit: Ooooh, caught a Pyralspite in the Coast. Now I can have a female of that color. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Got enough white stripes for my sister's lineage project. Thank you kind people who helped! wub.gif

Congrats on getting all those eggies!!! ^w^

On my side, I finally caught my first CB Blusang!!!! wub.gif

Walked from Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Summit barefoot. (about 4.7 km, mostly uphill)

Caught an egg with the code quell.

Got egglocked.

Edited by MessengerDragon