sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

He alted blink.gif Now I kind of want to freeze him and breed a replacement (originally meant as a mate for a new RD), I've been seeking a curled alt SO LONG. But I dunno maybe it'd look better in the lineage like this... hmm... decisions... o3o

I had the same problem with my 2nd gen Black from Arsani, the pairing looks kind of funny, but it does look nice as a 3rd gen in the end (if the 3rd gen alts too) =) your decision ^^

Caught a CB Silver! I spied it in Volcano but was cycling through biomes real quick before bed so I overshot it. I panicked and went back to find it still there, clicked it and HOOZAH OWO

After my first CB gold in 08'.... this week I finally caught my second, (please gender male) Annnnnnnd a leetle tree just now!!! Yay yay yay!

Edited by Red Mare

Rummaged around in the cave for a little bit not really looking for anything in particular and caught a Golden Wyvern. A few minutes later, I caught another one. Definitely a fluke with my slow internet. Figured I would go ahead and lock myself before I left and caught a third Golden Wyvern ohmy.gif Just what I needed for lots of different lineages!

Must be because of all the golden presents with golden bows I sent out that said "This present shimmers like gold." laugh.gif

~fogged~

user posted image

First breeding ATTEMPT of my alts! HELL YES! Happy new year is RIGHT!

That is Stunning Congrats!!! biggrin.gif

I caught a paper, first one I have seen in a while.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/SizT6

You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until less than a day has passed.

Bad timing sad.gif

Well I managed to give a friend a heads up who is now on the list so yay for him (and s0r0k4 and all teh other lucky guys)

and honestly I count this as a greater success anyway considering how many pairs I've tried for TJ knows how long to get a RB from that pairing... his parents, pair 2, pair 3

Edited by herk

Grats everyone! smile.gif

I'm on the thuwed list, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like my requested pairing produced an egg. >___>'

Grats everyone! smile.gif

I'm on the thuwed list, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like my requested pairing produced an egg. >___>'

Same here, or I wasn't first on the list, which is perfectly possible xd.png

In better news, this happened smile.gif Sadly they produced the wrong type of egg, but at least they didn't refuse, unlike the previous Blusang. Took me forever to breed one, too, they kept giving me GWs xd.png

Same here, or I wasn't first on the list, which is perfectly possible xd.png

When you requested from a specific pair, you can check their children list to see if your list has advanced. "My" pair has laid their 4th egg since I got on their list. biggrin.gif

When you requested from a specific pair, you can check their children list to see if your list has advanced. "My" pair has laid their 4th egg since I got on their list. biggrin.gif

Omg why didn't I think of that, that's brilliant laugh.gif Just checked and yep, there's definitely people waiting before me! Thanks for the tip happy.gif

---------

Also, a shimmer from a line I didn't have yet just hatched happy.gif

Checked the caves from my phone quickly to see if there were any CBs I needed & found a brown copper just sitting in the desert! xd.png For some reason all my lucky snags are on mobile o.o

Wow I missed the thuwed list by a little over an hour. dry.gif

Oh well. Bred two lovely 2Gs from my mistletoes.