sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yes, I did gift it, but I hatched an alt from the last vine egg I had. smile.gif

Got a Spessartine (Pyralspite) egg from the AP and was able to breed one. smile.gif

A huge, huge thank you to ytak and herk for gifting me Blusang Lindwurm eggs out of the blue when they saw I had none at all of that breed. And both with such beautiful lineages! I literally cried with happiness when I saw. Thank you both so much!

I bred Ellimist and Ketran and finally got an egg from the pair! I have had a name planned for their offspring for a month or soXD

I bred Ellimist and Ketran and finally got an egg from the pair! I have had a name planned for their offspring for a month or soXD

that reference tho

High-five for Animorphs o/

In ten days it will be my sixth anniversary on Dragon Cave. This was my first dragon.

http://dragcave.net/view/7sli

Finally... o________o

Wow, that is one heck of a progeny list. o_0;

ETA: Was stalking the AP for pygmies and drakes to fill out my last few scroll goals, when I caught this, a CB male Nilia hatchie, exactly what I needed to complete my Nilia collection. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just traded for a beautiful silver baby and completed my scroll goal for silver dragons. wub.gif

After 7 fails (and some no-interests/no-eggs which I didn't count) my shimmer finally produced a shiny! biggrin.gif I'm so happy c: