sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Was gifted so many pretty dragons by my secret santa - among others my very first CB Gold. smile.gif

Received a soulpeace egg from my sister. wub.gif She'd give me the other one as well, but I didn't have enough room for both, so it can wait until I give her more stripes when they hatch. biggrin.gif

Wooo! No Refusal!!!

I'm more excited over the fact that they didn't refuse than I would be if they actually produced an egg. xd.png

Congrats all around on all the sweet eggs. biggrin.gif

I recently caught another CB Golden Wyvern and just now snagged a CB Thunder. Also, my hunt for CB Waterhorses is going well so far. Thank the AP for that.

And bred this pretty Pink/Valentine '09 egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1099j. Now if only I could find another 2G Pink from Valentine '09 for my other one...

Oh, and my Silver bred this pretty egg from one of my Mistletoe: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pUpPw.

Finally got my Thuwed! biggrin.gif It almost died because I didn't realize the egg wasn't a CB (I've been collecting commons for a while) and someone viewbombed it. But it's happy and healthy and hidden now, and I'm so excited for it to be grown! smile.gif

I caught a CB Copper by accident! xd.png I was aiming for a nebula, which someone got before me and up popped a copper in it's place.

Caught a Green Copper from the Cave today. I was trying to trade for one for over a week and hunt for one longer than that. Today it just randomly shows up. I was not even looking for it this time. laugh.gif

Caught a Red Dorsal in the cave a few days ago. this makes my second CB and also means that I now have more Red dorsals than Purple. xd.png

Also treasuring the set of CB trios that was gifted in the departures thread a few days ago. Looking forward to breeding nice 2G's to give back once the babies grow up. happy.gif

Got a CB silver male hatchling in an FFA (thanks again gifter).

I finally got Ketran and Ellimist to breed and got an egg.

It turned out to be male and the name Toomin wasn't taken =D

I've been having a nerdgasm all dayXD

Edit: All three names refer to the same character in the Animorphs book seriesXD

Edited by Jashypoo

Today is awesome.

Caught 2 Desipis Alt offsprings from Pie (gave one away) and just remembered it was time to fail-summon again, only I summoned a GoN!

That's my third one! Now to think how to influence it...

(of course with all this luck I won't get an email on a prize I bet tongue.gif)

Edited by Sany

I have a CB purple Nebula now! I didn't even wait for it to be purple when I got the egg; it was a nice surprise. ~

Bred this as part of Secret Santa (I really want to abbreviate it but I don't want to offend anyone), and it turned into an alternate. So now, I have a much cleaner Alt Vine.

Also got this from my Secret Santa.