sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught my first CB copper since the release. lol

I caught a chicken in the alpine biome after refreshing the page twice...haha how did that even happen:)

Caught 2 purple dinos and a ice. I was aiming for a red dino but lots of nabby eggies biggrin.gif

I caught 2 CB red copper eggs in a row earlier today! I've been waiting forever to catch a CB copper (last one I caught was when they were released in May) smile.gif

Caught 6 hatclhings so far today.

Caught 4 more hatchlings and a CB red dorsal egg on the AP

Ooh!!! Congratulations! those guys are hard to get!!! I got my leetle tree recently, and I got it a cool way: I saw one in the forest, went for it, failed, went back to the forest, saw another one already and took it. haha.

And as for my accomplishment, I found this little guy in the AP. It's just a nebula, I know, but I really like the lineage he's got here.

Holy Crap! Cave-born Silver!

Snap! xd.png

And a couple of Shimmers hatched, too. smile.gif

ETA: My 2G silver Shimmer produced a Water egg! Yay! (Because I stupidly bred while locked and it auto'ed.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Hmmm, Thuwed list is currently full, please try again later. So either the slots already filled or TJ didn't re-open them yet. Ah well. xd.png

Strange. I'm on the breeding list and I'm definitely not locked. I haven't received my egg. Are the eggs sent one at a time?

Also, caught a CB Green Copper earlier while I was searching for interesting codes. biggrin.gif

I was wondering if I'dmessed up and forgot to influence, but she gendered right. (: