sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My first desert egg hatched and I caught a coastal egg.

Currently have 5 ( soon to be 6! ) new release hatchlings on my scroll. ^-^

Three of my silvers actually produced silvers today! Last time that happened (got any rares) was like...gosh, has to be close to a year now, if not more. Sent two to the AP and one as a random gift. o3o

The other 6 of my new eggs hatched and I caught 3 more coastals and 2 deserts.

Sibling to the soon to be mine 2nd gen shimmer <3

I already have two possible mates lined up for it

Her and Her

<3

Also, apparently I've had another third gen shimmer sitting on my profile for several months now >.> and I did not know this

Sneaky sneaky

Edited by cerimonster

Dropped my missclick from earlier went to the desert and within seconds was able to get another new desert shimmer egg.

I just noticed we have a "Available for BSA" filter on our scrolls. Life is so much easier now. xd.png

Edit: Caught 3 Coastals and 1 Blusang in a row. O.O

Edited by Ready

traded a CB dueltone for This leetle silver egg from a silver and blusang EG checker <3 <3

This ant the fact that while away at school lots of my dragons grew up and now i am waiting on a silver shimmer and a Cb blusang to grow up in the next hour or so ^^

my sweet leetle Cb blusang <3

later today i am getting a 6G shimmer egg from Jewel and with the lumina mates :3

this matches my 8G shimmer from Jewel with moonstone mates <3

I have 7 growing new release Coastal babies at the moment. Really hoping these guys are as cute as the hatchies <3

Also my 2nd gen Tinbutt has been nice to me lately. Still awaiting the day she gives me a Gold so I can bite it.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/rMnph

Edited by Erica8798

Both of my 3rd Gen Shimmers bred true for the first time today. user posted image

ff, that's excellent! ^-^ Mine rejected her mate today, LMAO.

But I currently have 14 CB new release dragons on my scroll as eggs and hatchlings, so really pleased! ^-^ I've scroll locked myself, lmao!

Went to the AP saw a Royal Crimson egg and clicked it then it just suddenly hatched~ I was glad I do not have to wait for it to hatch now :3