sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got lucky in the Alpine last night and caught another two duo's and opals. Just sat in Forest for 15 minutes hoping for a green opal, but not one in sight! sad.gif

I have at least 500 - 515 CB Mint adults now (I lost count xd.png ). I also have 3999 creatures. Hmm.

Maybe it's time for another mint mass breed.

Edited by FortyTwo

ohmy.gif ... ... Still in shock... I can't believe I caught a CB Gold off the Coast... With 17 people there no less... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gifwub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Mega Happy !

I caught my first CB silver and first opal in the Alpine about an hour ago (despite 36 others there!) Why did I have to miss the monthly release with uncommon dragons?

I caught a CB Bloodscale. Now I have another pair for my two-headed lineage project. happy.gif

I caught a CB Bloodscale. Now I have another pair for my two-headed lineage project. happy.gif

I haven't even seen a CB Bloodscale before. ._. Lucky you! :3

Speaking of, Windy gave me a Thuwed Shallow Water~ SQUEE! wub.gif

Congrats to all!

I caught a 2G Soulpeace off the AP, and I'm so happy, especially since it took me a while to realize it was there. X'D

The gold in my sig may or may not have a happy ending.

I just got a leetle tree!!!!!

I missed a cb silver and a cb gold, then a little tree appeared and i got it biggrin.gif

It was just now also

Edited by Sunlexor

Caught a CB Glory egg! It was sitting there for minutes and I was thinking, "Do I have that one?" I clicked and caught it!

ETA: and then I go and break my luck by grabbing a greenwing... 5 hour egg lock, we meet again.

Edited by Oriolous