sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

7 of the new release eggs hatched. Caught 4 more undecided and 1 more opal.

Woo hoo! After years of trying, my Ice, Magma and Thunders finally summoned a GoN egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by StrikeFire

Ha! White on the first try!

EDIT: WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! I BRED HIS GRANDFATHER TO THE WRONG MATE!!!! IGNORE THE CONGRATS, NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TWO GENS! mad.gif

Now I'll go kill that egg and release the father so I can redo those gens. >.<

Edited by Dimar

Caught my second green opalescent egg - giving me a full set smile.gif

All my eggs hatched biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Holy moly!!!!! I've been waiting for SO MANY YEARS to catch a Leetle Tree and I have FINALLY caught one. I figured if I was patient one day I would be able to obtain one on my own- but I've never had time to sit long enough to find one... but TODAY, I DID! With a traveling wifi thing in the car.. on a macbook... I could cry.

Plus I caught 2 CB Summers in the forest influenced to be a pair. I've been clicking on green opals, but haven't gotten another one. But I guess it's for the best, I hope people without any are getting them. smile.gif

I did have myself locked, but I was like.. whatever, I don't care about having a dead egg on my scroll if this doesn't work.. so I bit another CB Summer I accidentally missclicked, and it REPULSED! laugh.gif My luck today is incredible.

Edit: After a couple hours of hunting, I caught a Blue Opal. wub.gif I might gift it, I don't know. Maybe if my friends have none.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Just realised that my newly summoned Guardian has the code HbDgL, which in German could mean:

Hab Dich ganz Lieb wub.gif

Which is in English:

I love you very much wub.gif

Caught a CB Ice after missing all the new eggs in Alpine!

Just caught my very first Leetle Tree after managing to catch pairs of each of the new eggs over the weekend.

It's a good week for me at the DC.

Caught an undecided egg sweet biggrin.gif