sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yaaaay, finally caught a CB Blusang. ^o^ Been waiting forever for this.

I broke a door with my face out of pure rage!

As for in the cave, I have found a way to continue a lineage assuming the influence takes. biggrin.gif

Yes! Managed to snag my second green Opal. It's taken long enough since they stopped the mass dropping, but hey. I can has breeding pair now. I also managed to get a CB Stripe in the process!

I've been gifted a blue opal.

You know who you are - thank you! biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I Got Myself My First 'Freshly caught' CB Cheese! -Faints-

Edited by Zilverwing

Both my Opals hatched on my birthday (today) as I planned, I managed to grab another grey Opal, misclicked an Ice, and bred a 4th gen Shimmer to give to a friend ^^'

I traded for two opal eggs, a 2nd silver bloodswap, and some amazing lady gifted me a shimmer from DivaZ line wub.gif

Biting mis-clicks amazingly worked 3 out of 4 times. That's not happened in... ages. Guess I'll be gifting some vamps later.

I GOT A HELLHORSE EGG FIRST TRY! biggrin.gif bit of a messy lineage, but oh we'll. I'm not breeding it for trades. xd.png

Edited by Oriolous

After days of misclicks on my scroll, I'm happily locked with three Duo Tones, two blue Opals and two bred Hellhorses.

Finally have two Duotones, two blue Two-Headed Lindwurms, and two green Two-Headed Lindwurms.

I caught a messy black in the AP, put it in several ERs and then abandoned it. I kept an eye on it though, and was glad to see it hatched as a curled alt. Hope it made someone's day biggrin.gif

Somehow managed to catch a CB Blue Opal and CB Silver within seconds of each other! laugh.gif I almost never catch CB metals. huh.gif