sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I completely re-sorted my entire scroll. Now it looks more rainbow-like and the only thing at the top specifically are my metals and special 2Gs. Oh, and then my large amount of White dragons. Then you get to the rainbow-y part~ laugh.gif

That aside, a CB Blusang hatched and if it genders female, I will be ecstatic. And I caught a CB White, as well as a 2G, off the AP.

YES.

I own both the parents :3 I noticed that they were both the same gen and decided to breed them together.

My bloodscales hatched and I caught two more bloodmoons. smile.gif

Chicken in the AP. Well, that's quite sudden! oO It was also sitting there for some second, I refreshed the page and still managed to catch it =)

^ lol, that's the point. I picked up the breeder's white egg from the AP and apparently they picked up my white egg. The coincidence is great.

Also, I just bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cLXBW but I forgot and it was APed.

My new shimmer grew up! Gendered correctly and then bred a shimmer fail. I just had to name him based on his code. laugh.gif

Edited by Dubious

Bred three beautiful shinies and three much needed eggs for breeding projects. Also made it onto a fifth page on my scroll which means I've made it to over 2000 creatures!