sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

The two BTs I'm using for a lyrics lineage project gendered correctly! I just pray hey don't refuse, since putting the names on other BTs gets confusing.

But I am SO. EXCITED. I /love/ the song I am making lyrics about. Maybe I'll do a Flyleaf one next.

My poor lonely 4th gen Blusang's finally got a mate, and they gave me this lovely baby. I seriously doubt I'll be able to find it a mate, but hey, at least I finally got this far.

Lovely! I'd ask for a sibling, but my dragons are in that lineage already. xd.png You got further than me! Pffft.

Lovely! I'd ask for a sibling, but my dragons are in that lineage already. xd.png You got further than me! Pffft.

Thanks! Hah, it only took me most of a year. xd.png (PITA to get this far, seriously.)

I just realized I got a daydream egg with the code "Nomm7" LOL. Omnomnom

Weeeeewt. First ever CB Silver Egg snatch 8] Maybe if I can get a few more I can start making a cool lineage >o>

Alt Black grew up and I'm done collecting male Waverunners.

My lovely female alt. black finally grew up xd.png

i traded my extra 2 gen brown copper egg for her, and i got to help that person get the dragons they wanted biggrin.gif

Weeeeewt. First ever CB Silver Egg snatch 8] Maybe if I can get a few more I can start making a cool lineage >o>

Congratulations!!!!! It's such a great feeling, isn't it!? :-D

I am having a good weekend -- so, I have had a lot of work and TOTALLY missed the major DC's Birthday release, as well as the last couple of new releases. But, in the last 24 hours, I have managed to catch: a much-needed CB Day Glory (for a lineage project), 2 CB Black Teas, a CB Seragamma Wyvern, a CB Royal Crimson, and a CB Thunder! Also, yesterday, I received a long-awaited IOU of a 2nd-gen Gold!

*snuggles new eggies and puts them o so carefully in the Red dragons' cave to incubate...*

After almost 3 years of trying, my first GoD grew up! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Copper, nebula and black cap grew up.

351 Pillows! I'm getting closer to 400, and soon enough I'll have reached my ultimate goal of 500 Pillows. I'm very excited for my fluffy army 8D

Last week I caught a Golden Wyvern egg. It hatched the other day, and I can't wait for it to grow up. smile.gif

Bloodscale hatched. Bred a 3rd gen copper.

I was definitely not expecting to breed this pretty gold. Now just to somehow get a mate for it.

Just submitted my 666th description biggrin.gif