sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred my CB song lineage pairs (Built For Sin), and they didn't refuse each other.

Got my silver trophy! =3 and a silver shimmer grew up making that 20 =D

(Not bad for a newb tongue.gif)

After weeks of nothing, I've finally caught a CB metal off the cave! I didn't lose my groove after all. biggrin.gif And DC even told me that I missed it, so I was very surprised.

Grabbed a 3rd gen silver Tinsel from the AP. Kind of boggled right now! ohmy.gif

You always get the best stuff off the AP, not surprised. Congrats, though, that's delicious.

I wish I could post about how my second-gen Shimmer or Tinsel finally produced a shiny, but that would be a lie because they didn't :/

After missing FIVE different tinsels from the AP, and a SHIMMER, I finally caught myself a nice little vampie egg that I'll settle with. x] Though I am seriously happy for whoever got those metals, they kept coming one after the other! 0:

Also, I only have 21 more blusang hatchlings to go to start dividing up my scroll with ^o^ And already have 2 eggs on the way, so make that 19.

And I also found myself a new lineage project that I wanna get working on ^o^ Can't wait

Both of my newest gold shimmers hatched! *w*

Caught a paper and silver back to back in desert plus I trade for a pretty shimmer from a pairing I didn't have but really like.

Yay! I picked up this vine from the AP and she alted! biggrin.gif My very first alt. laugh.gif

Edited by Windy

Tinsel and copper grew up.

Haven't had a chance to get on recently due to exams but despite that today I reached 450 Golds and then at 454 the army hit 1 page full. Edited by defrog

o.o I didn't think I'd be able to trade a pair of new releases for a CB Thunder. Squeeee!

I GOT A CB GOLD!!!! It's my first CB gold I've ever snagged after being on this site for years!!!

*hyperventilates* I was just looking for something to finally get my first shimmerscales with... and CB GOLD!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YOjy5

This silver tinsel lineage is huge, but contains some nice surprises... like:

the copper tinsel with the inappropriate code

Penk

a surprising amount of golds and silvers

Its inbred, but I could care less. I love this silver tinsel.

Bred a few coppers biggrin.gif It would be nice to catch some from the cave but so far have seen none since the release.. sad.gif

*flails* my nebula baby actually turned red like it's supposed to! After several aunts and uncles who colored wrong, I expected a fail for my first try. So glad she's the right color :3