sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for a gold stair from a pairing I love, traded for another BBW 2nd gen for my project so now I only need two more, caught a low gen gold tinsel in a FFA, bred a needed egg for a lineage project, and finished my UV fail project. Good couple of days smile.gif

Traded for a gold stair from a pairing I love, traded for another BBW 2nd gen for my project so now I only need two more, caught a low gen gold tinsel in a FFA, bred a needed egg for a lineage project, and finished my UV fail project. Good couple of days smile.gif

I like the code of that Gold Tinsel you have. It likes DVDs! xd.png

Bred:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QYvYn

It's a short lineage, but I like it.  Debating if I want to try an inverse arrowhead with golds as mates.  This ... will involve me trading for gold eggs with the appropriate lineage.  Tricky proposition.

I also got ahold of a CB Pink for a breeding project, and picked up a CB Spotted Greenwing.  I didn't have any CB Greenwings! 

Still trying to figure out if this is a win or a fail:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HqWaf

I think it's hilarious.

Both are very pretty o3o

Caught a CB Stripe and a Chicken within a minute of eachother ^.^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LAg3H

This was picked up from the AP and given to me so I could give an egg while all my Magi's were on cooldown, but it's too pretty not to keep~ Besides, I love the code. <3

Edited by shikaru

My Arsanii grew up, and I promptly bred this: user posted imagewub.gif Want to try with my other Silver, but I am egg-locked, lol.

edit: Abandoned a wrong-breed egg for my lineage, and managed to breed this: user posted image My good boys wub.gif I love the look of the Silver with Corteo and Walker's babies!

@ Kaini: Thank you! It's my first time that I've been able to breed a Metallic right away, with a new Holiday dragon...and it's one of the Silvers', first Silver egg. I'm very happy!

Edited by CDM

Both my Arsanii grew up, wub.gif but neither wanted to breed for me lD

^ CDM, so lucky, I'm jealous! Grats.

I just caught a CB Silver. biggrin.gif Now I am happily locked.

mystyic

My Arsanii grew up, and I promptly bred this: user posted imagewub.gif Want to try with my other Silver, but I am egg-locked, lol.

edit: Abandoned a wrong-breed egg for my lineage, and managed to breed this: user posted image My good boys wub.gif I love the look of the Silver with Corteo and Walker's babies!

@ Kaini: Thank you! It's my first time that I've been able to breed a Metallic right away, with a new Holiday dragon...and it's one of the Silvers', first Silver egg. I'm very happy!

The rotating scroll banner in your sig is filled with cuteness! Silvers, golds and royal blues! c:

Congrats on your silver darlings! That combination is quite lovely. I must try it out once my silver obeys and gives me the right egg for a withstanding trade. x3

~

Some of my eggs hatched and I named them surprisingly promptly! I also claimed a name I've been wanting forever this morning, so that makes me very happy. :3

My silvers are being ridiculously generous. o,o

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lXO29

Would you mind having yours speak to mine? They apparently missed "the metals are breeding now" memo! laugh.gif

Congrats!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Would you mind having yours speak to mine? They apparently missed "the metals are breeding now" memo! laugh.gif

Congrats!

laugh.gif Trust me, if I knew the secret, I'd've said! LOL

Alas, they're unpredictable...

Thank you. x3

Congrats to everyone else! :3

This metallic craziness is too much wub.gif

Since these two haven't semmed to like each other that much for the past 17 weeks or so I decided to switch the silver mate and got this beauty first try! =D