sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Well bred my fist Arisani and it refused so im waiting till my silver somes due today to breed the other. smile.gif

My thunder and lumina hatched. smile.gif

Well bred my fist Arisani and it refused so im waiting till my silver somes due today to breed the other. smile.gif

My thunder and lumina hatched. smile.gif

Both of my Arsanis refused their mates ( a flamingo and lumina). It seems like this guys will be picky breeders.

Caught this. I've figured, with so many 2nd gen metal fails floating in the AP I might as well start a 2nd gen collection. Who knows, Maybe I'll be able to trade for fitting mates one day.

Caught a CB Gold Wyvern just now and a couple cb reds biggrin.gif

I have a problem snagging Tinsels in FFA without realizing that I don't have enough influences or my influences are on cool down before I snag them. xd.png

I should really stop doing that but I got these beauties this week. I hope the two that have hatched gender right.

Also snagged this lovely from the AP yesterday.

I have good luck snagging metallics from the AP and FFAs but no luck CB or breeding wise. laugh.gif

This metallic craziness is too much wub.gif

Since these two haven't semmed to like each other that much for the past 17 weeks or so I decided to switch the silver mate and got this beauty first try! =D

I recognize the one set of parents laugh.gif Congratulations, it looks beautiful!

@ Varekis: Thanks! I'm working on two different RB lineages, and I will definitely send you an egg or two once I'm done biggrin.gif

Another egg hatched and two more should be hatching in a few hours. Looking forward to hunting again, lol.

edit: was just playing around, not expecting much, and I bred this: Ice from Ice x Rosebud Maaaaan, now I have to breed a mate for it laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Finally bred a tinsel egg thats been stubborn for months! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well maybe I do have some luck breeding after all because after weeks of this pair giving me one fail and a ton of nothing they just produced this. They produced one this week and last week. Two in a row! biggrin.gif

Three dragons grew up, a silver hatched and I snagged a black/white chequer from the even gen thread.

So my first 3rd-gen Tinsel ever, which was a really amazing gift, grew up a few days ago but I had no matching mate, so that just grew up and I tried them, thinking "If you guys refuse I'm going to punt that common across the cave".

No refusal, and in fact, Tinsel egg!

I saw TWO CB golds in the coast, side by side... and managed to catch one biggrin.gif

Caught my first ever CB metallic on the Coast...after four years. *collapses* (yeah, I don't know why I suck at catching CB metallics either xd.png)

Caught 3 CB Stripes, a CB Gold Wyvern, a CB Ice, a CB Black and a CB Magma :D

I received two flowers this morning alone -- thank you whoever sent them! :3 It's nice to see them after a dry spell, even though I'm unhealthily hopeful that it's the LOL gardenia each time I check, haha. XD

I was able to arrange for two more 2G GWs from ribbons for my lineage, yay! I was also able to breed something in return on the first try, which, given my dragons' penchant for refusing recently, is a very welcome change. :3

My very first Summon, and:

user posted image

YAAAAY! I didn't even have to wait for my second set of trios to hatch!

Edited by Dracoscar

Gendered!: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mvp3e Thankfully he gendered before he and the other grew up, now I have an extra to trade off.

And this one gendered: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dN53O His mate, Freeze Burn, has been influenced and incubated. As in, she's in an egg xd.png

Then this beauty hatched: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9MKEj *crosses fingers for it to be male*

Dracoscar made me jelly D:

Bred another tinsel lineage that has never given me an egg ever! smile.gif So happy!

Bred another tinsel lineage that has never given me an egg ever! smile.gif So happy!

Congrats!

I'm through Episode III of Beowulf in my Frozen Hatchie Beowulf Army project! Just 45 more Episodes to go! ninja.gif