Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

user posted image

Hong Kong's expression deadpanned as the others completely ignored what he had said. These people were idiots. Rolling his eyes, he bent down and picked up the snacks that had scattered on the floor when he stood. Obviously, no one was going to listen to him, so he wasn't about to waste his time. Angrily shoving everything back into his pockets, he stood straight. Glancing st the rest of the countries, he shook his head. "Fine," he said, pouting slightly. "If you morons aren't going to listen to me, then I'm just going to leave. Why waste my time talking about some dead guy that I have no connections with? I'll be on my way." With that, Hong Kong turned, placing his earbuds back in his ears, and began to walk towards the meeting room doors.

((The meeting is still going on and everyone who actually had connections to Rome is going to discuss his disappearance. France, England, and America have all gotten into a fight. Canada is sort of just watching. Prussia has taken a poll on who actually knew Rome. Romano is saying that he knew Rome. Finally, Hong Kong is leaving because he thinks the meeting is a waste of time.))

(Romano)

"Well, he's my grandpa, obviously I know him pretty well," Romano said irritatedly. Such an obvious question. Stupid Prussia.

(England)

"I didn't know him that well, I mostly just worked for him." Finally, this meeting is getting somewhere! England thought. He then noticed Hong Kong leaving. He rolled his eyes. Well, I can't help it if he gets in trouble. It's not my fault. He then noticed America staying. America's staying? I wonder why...

"Soooo..." America leaned back in his seat, "What do we do now? There's really to talk about. That old man has been gone for years so why do we suddenly care now?" He wondered aloud, "Maybe he's dead. He is old so it's possible, right?"

France shurgged, 'I'm at a loss to as why we even care as well.Besides Romano and Veneziano, we have no strong ties to the Roman Empire. It should be their problem."

"Really? Because I don't remember you lurking around Rome. Just your brother." Prussia inclined his head slightly as Hong Kong decided to leave and shrugged, as if not bothered by the face. "Maybe we are supposed to learn some life lesson here."

"I thought that maybe we where supposed to study him so we can figure out why he died and not do it ourselves," Canada mumbled. Rather shockingly, Prussia nodded in agreement like he had actually heard the nation. How strange that one of the few nations that could possibly rival America in how loud he was had been able to hear him. Maybe it was because of the maple syrup Canada gave him a while back.

"Oh, we'll that's easy. My grandfather killed him." Prussia declared, glancing over to America. "He isn't alive anymore. If this meeting was to confirm this, sorry that you had to be brought all the way here."

(England)

"He mostly had me do work closer to my home, so I didn't really see that much. Plus, I'd get in trouble if I was out late because I was so young at the time," England answered. "And you do raise a good point, er, I'm sorry, I don't really remember your name. Was it Canadia?" England looked at the quiet nation. "Anyway, I'm really not sure why we came here, just that it was important."

(Romano)

"Yeah, I remember that," Romano mumbled to himself in response to Prussia. He glared at Prussia as if it was his fault instead of his grandfather's.

Edited by Frostagin

America perked up with the mention of England calling Canada by the name of Canadian. He had to laugh a little, it had spread to England as well! America yawned, "Okay, so then there's absolutely no reason to hold this meeting. If what Prussia says is true- Wait. Prussia, you're not even a country."

France sighed, "I agree with the idiot," He mumbled, "This was held to find Rome but he's dead. He has been and we know it. Maybe this is just Romano's cas eof denial or something."

America looked to France, he knew that the French country was going to get Romano going with that comment and even America was getting a bit of a headache. He wasn't even in the mood to take a jab at Enland's parenting skills. Since America had been raised mainly by England, he was thiking of something along the lines of 'I was raised by wolves so I...' or something of the sort. But for whatever reason, he just remained quiet.

(Romano)

"Che palle, shut up France! This is IMPORTANT!" Romano was hoping to make it look like he cared about his grandfather, but really he just wanted to prove himself to Rome. Italy had gotten all the attention when the two were little, so Romano was jealous of his younger brother.

(England)

England was getting quite a headache. He wanted to go home and... well, he wasn't sure anymore, but he wanted to do something other than this. Maybe read some Sherlock Holmes. "Can't we continue this at another time?"

"Oh look who suddenlly cares about someone." France mumbled to himself. He was beginning to lose his patience with the meeting and wanted to get out of here. America seemed to long for the same thing because he had resorted to spinning a penny oon the table.

user posted image

Hong Kong had been waiting for China for about twenty minutes in the hot, Italian sun. For what seemed like a long time, he had stood against the building, waiting for his brother to come out of the meeting room. He never did though, so the city began marching angrily back inside. Not only that, but he has lost some candy to the pavement outside, so he was in a terrible mood. When he shoved open the meeting room doors, he got several stares, but he didn't care. Why would he anyway? Mumbling dark curses underneath his breath, he found the nearest chair and sat back down. Being in the stupid meeting was better than waiting outside anyway. His headphones weren't even in his ears anymore because he had yanked them out. Listening to music just wasn't brightening his mood. Soon, he slammed his hand on the table. "Rome was old and got into a war when he was weak, so he died. There, I figured out what happened. Is the meeting over now?"

Romano had quickly lost his patience. "Che palle, why--"

"Look, Romano, we're all tired, can't we just go home?" England cut in, irritated with the Italian nation. "It's a long flight back home for most of us, can't we do this later?"

Romano had completely forgotten what he was about to say. Damn, England has a point. "Well, fine. But I'm not forgetting about this." Romano stomped out of the meeting room.

"Well." England closed up his notebook, which had once again been filled with nothing useful.

user posted image

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Hong Kong said crossing his arms over his chest. He actually agreed with England, though it was only because he had wanted the meeting to end since he had been there. Romano was a little too angry about it, but that was nothing special. The southern part of Italy was always angry. Sighing, the Asian stood again, preparing himself to leave. He glanced around the room at the other countries until his eyes landed on America. Hong Kong didn't really have much to do and America was sort of cool. "You," he pointed at the westerner. "You come to my home and play video games with me."

America stood as the meeting finally ended and stretched up, his hands crossing above his head. Hong Kong had pointed to him and practically ordered him to go home with him to play video games. France had walked past England and was already out the room. Out of habit, America looked to ngland as if he would tell him if America had permission to go with Hong Kong but instead he yawned, "Alright, I'm in."

England looked back at America, but quickly looked away. He stood up, preparing to leave. He looked back at America one more time. I could stare at him all day-No I couldn't! He's a bloody-Oh what am I even thinking? He strolled out of the room, not looking back.

Romano stood up, irritatedly. He stomped out of the room. And where the hell is Feliciano? he thought, slightly worried about his brother. He must be with that macho potato.

user posted image

"Great," said Hong Kong, voice flat. suddenly reaching out, he grabbed the American's arm and began to pull him out the door. There was now a wide, giddy smile on the Asian's face. He wouldn't ever mention it, but he thought America was pretty cool and fun. He wasn't like boring old England who did nothing but drink tea and whine about France. America actually did things, awesome things. Of course, Hong Kong thought he was much better than America could ever hope to be, but he kept quiet about that. "Hurry up, I want to go home. We can play StarCraft or something. Maybe one of Sweden's horror games. I don't find them scary, but I want to see you freak out. Do you have your stuff? Get it in case you end up staying over!"

America let out a small grunt as he was tugged along by Hong Kong. He finally twisted his arm away and looked back, England was pretty far behind while France was no where to be seen, "I'll probably just wear your stuff if I do stay over. Do you have burgers at home?" He wondered aloud to the Asian country, "Or better yet, do you have Amnesia?"

user posted image

As they walked to the street to call a taxi, America said he would just wear Hong Kong's things. Pulling his eyebrows together, the Asian turned around and gave the other man strange look. His eyes quickly went over his much larger build. "Um, no, you won't," he said, shaking his head. "America, you're way too fat to put on my clothes. Ugh, and I wouldn't even let you touch them. I don't know where your fingers have been," Sighing, he crossed his arms. Like always, America was asking about food. "No, I don't eat hamburgers. I prefer sweets rather than greasy stuff. We have McDonald's though in my place," He stopped by the road, looking left and right for transportation. "We can stop there, but I'm not eating that crappy food. Oh, and I do have Amnesia. I visited Sweden once and told me about these horror games he had made. I bought all of them of course. My goal is to own more games than South Korea one day."

America poked his stomach as he climbed into the taxi, "I'm not fat," He pouted, "I have a high metabolism so my weight is manageable." He shook off the comment and contineud the other side of the conversation, "We should defintely play Amensia!"

user posted image

"Even if you claim to not be fat, I'm not letting you wear my clothes," said Hong Kong hotly, buckling his seat belt in. Sliding down in the seat, he rested his knees against the drivers seat. They then began to go on their way to the airport. The Asian looked over at America again. "Fine, we'll play Amnesia, but you better not cry or anything. Nothing is more annoying that someone freaking out over fictional monsters. Honestly, some people. I don't want to sleep with my lights on, nor do I want to find you sleeping in my bed with me when I wake up," Hong Kong shuddered. He had a huge problem with others touching his things. "Who knows where you've been. How do I know you won't get ketchup and mustard over everything you touch? No, you'll sleep on my couch. Eh, maybe I'm underestimating you, though. You might not get scared. But Japan kept telling me that you got scared because of a move you watched about ghosts. Really now..."

America clicked the seat belt and loosened it, pushing the top part of the belt behind his back. He rested his right ankle on his left knee and leaned back, "Sweet! But dind't I leave some clothes at your house last time I came over?" He wondered, "I could jsut wear those."

user posted image

"Oh...Those were yours?" Hong Kong's brown eyes widened. Now that America mentioned it, he could remember finding really big clothes scattered around on his bedroom floor. He could remember finding a rather cool-looking red and black motorcycle jacket, but it had been too big. The sleeves had gone way past his fingers, so he had just thrown it in a box with the tan jacket an gray t-shirt. Those clothes had been sold for money because donating to charity just wasn't Hong Kong's thing. A sheepish grin formed on his lips and he glanced over at America. He just hoped that he wouldn't get snapped at or something. Hong Kong really wanted someone to play games with, as childish as it sounded. "Haha..Oops! I got rid of those a long time ago."

America seemed to freeze, "My favorite jacket... I left it at your house and you got rid of them?" He sighed, "Ah, I have about three of the same jacket back home I think. Guess I'm kinda screwed for clothes then, aren't I?" He thought out loud to the other coutnry. He didn't particularly mind not having a change of clothes, he would just take a shower when he got home and change.

user posted image

"I guess," Hong Kong said, looking at the seat in front of him. He thanked his lucky stars that America didn't get mad or anything. That would of been an annoying thing to hear. The rest of the ride to the airport was in silence. When the taxi stopped, Hong Kong looked at America before getting out, expecting him to pay. The Asian went on ahead with out him. He had no time to wait on some slow American, plus, he was supposedly richer anyway. Stretching, he looked behind him. "Hurry up, America! I need help finding when the next plane to Hong Kong leaves."