Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

America was confused as the two were fighting in the doorway to his kitchen and approached the two, "Hong Kong, what are you doing?" He asked as he took England's tea cup, tossing it into the sink, hoping it didn;t break.

user posted image

Rolling his head dramatically to look at America, Hong Kong blinked, not letting got of England's arm. There was a long and strange pause before the Asian let go and flopped his arms down to his sides. With a whine, he motioned back to England. "I'm j'st tryna' keep him honest," said Hong Kong with a disgruntled expression. Pouting, he straightened with a small huff. "I saw him talking to you. What did he say? I mean, uh, he was probably talking about me. He wuz talkin' about me. Sayin' bad things. Sayin' he didn't hear anything. What a lie...."

"Well, I did hear something, but I'm frankly not sure what it was. And even if you do believe that was a lie, you seemed like you didn't want America to find out. So, that's your business, not mine." This could be added to the list of 'nicest things England said to Hong Kong'. England really just wanted to go to bed and was trying to get things over with so he could do so. He could worry about other things in the morning.

user posted image

Hong Kong froze in place, twitching slightly. His mind was too muddled to register real serious anger, but he was still upset. Turning on his heels, he glared at England. This guy was really annoying. Inhaling sharply, the Asian pointed at the blond and narrowed his eyes. "You," he said, as if accusing him of doing something terrible wrong. Well, he had done something wrong. He had lied to him and now he was betraying him. Hong Kong hadn't exactly done anything wrong, but it was sure embarrassing. His stomach did flips just thinking about how much he would be teased. "You are a liar, you know that? First you lie and now you tell the truth. What is your problem? Now that I've confronted you, it's okay to tell the truth? And you're telling America I did something! What is wrong with you, England? You...You gotta' problem with me?" Hong Kong might of just been a city, but he was ready to fight if necessary. England was a big idiot and Hong Kong was going to punch him right in his dumb faces, all three of them.

((All 3 of them: Hong Kong is slightly intoxicated because he is a lightweight when it comes to drinking. He is seeing 3 of England because his head is messed up.))

America sighed, he was annoyed not because Hong Kong was creating problems with his 'older brother' but because he had drank so much of his booze that he was intoxicated. America pushed Hong Kong along, "Alright, you're drunk. Go to bed, Hong Koong." As he pushed the Asian out of the kitchen, he called back to England, "There's another room next to mine. It's the third door on the left."

user posted image

Hong Kong flinched as America patted his back, telling him he was drunk and urging him to go to bed. Frowning, the city shook his head and turned on the American. Batting his hands away, he glared up at him with his hands balled into fists. "'M not drunk!" he insisted. He had only had one beer after all. How could he be drunk from just one? These two were really starting to get on his nerves. First they were lying and now they were telling him how to feel. Huffing, he poked out his bottom lip. "Don't touch me either! I can make it to be on my own." Turning on his heel, the Asian went to the stairs. Because of his tippled vision, he had a hard time finding them, but he eventually stopped stumbling. Halfway there, he began to feel a little bit tired, so much that he felt dizzy. Once he reached the top of the stairs, he had to stop walking, panting with tiredness. All of a sudden, his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed, asleep at the top of the stairs.

England resisted the urge to laugh at Hong Kong. It was rather funny how ridiculously drunk Hong Kong seemed, even though, as far as England knew, he had only had one beer, perhaps two. He smirked, walking up the stairs, past Hong Kong, and to the room mentioned by America. he promptly fell asleep after laying on the bed inside the room.

America was left to himself in the ktichen and he sighed, trailin behind England as he went up the stairs. He said goodnight to England before going into his own bedroom and flopped down, his arms crossed behind his head as he slowly drifted asleep.

(timeskip...))

user posted image

Sunlight filtered in through a nearby room, causing Hong Kong to groan and roll over on his side. Immediately, he realized that he had no idea where he was. With a sigh, he pushed himself up so he was leaning against the wall. Blinking, he slowly looked around at the other walls and the nearby rooms. There was snoring coming from one of the bedrooms, so he knew he was in someone's house, but who's? He then noticed that there seemed to be a couple framed pictures of America hanging up. Oh, so was he in America's home?

A sudden pain hit his head, forcing him to grip tightly at his scalp. What had he done last night to cause him so much pain?! Just as he laid on the floor again, curling into a ball from the headache, a wave of nausea his him. Stumbling to his feet, the Asian ran to the restroom and promptly vomited in the toilet. This happened three times before he was leaning against the wall, panting. Flushing the toilet, he got shakily to his feet and turned on the sink. After gargling some water and splashing some on his face, he looked in the mirror. His jet black hair was standing up in several places and his eyes were red and cracked. Groaning, he stared at the counter before shuffling out of the room. He managed to find America's room before knocking on the door. "America!" he called, voice dry. "America, do you have some ginger ale and head ache pills?"

England woke up slowly. He wanted to go back to sleep, still feeling a little tired, but then he realised that is was most likely close to 10:00 in the morning. Ridiculously late for the British nation to wake up. He shot out of bed, found a mirror, and tried to make his hair look more like it usually did. His attempts didn't work. He gave up on his attempts, and walked out of the room.

"Gaah. America won't have anymore tea," he mumbled to himself, leaning against the wall.

America sat up as the Asian country opened his bedroom door. His eyes were closed but he knew it wasn't England because the British country knew that he was not a morning person from all those years living together. America's eyes opened in slits and glared, "Get the hell out of my room!" America shouted, through one of his pillows at the asian country before burying himself in the sovers and pillows again.

user posted image

Hong Kong's eyes when there was a thump against the door. He had been leaning against it with his eyes closed. America's muffled voice sounded, telling the Asian to go away. Groaning, he pulled away and started walking down the hall again. As he passed England in the hall, he greeted him quietly. Hong Kong leaned against the railing as he went down the stairs, breathing heavily. He felt sick and tired, even if he had slept all night.

Going into the kitchen, he stood on his toes and got a cup down from the counter. He opened the fridge and was glad to see that there was a bottle of ginger ale. Grabbing at it, he flipped up the glass and then put the soda away. Hong Kong walked into the living room and collapsed on the couch. He turned on the TV to some sort of cartoon channel and placed his glass on the coffee table. With a loud sigh, he flopped his arms down to the side and watched TV.

"Good morning," England said to the Asian nation as he passed. England was going to be staying a little longer, as it was rude to leave without saying goodbye to the host. After all, England was most certainly a gentleman. Knowing not to bother America, he walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He got a glass from the cupboard, and then poured himself a glass of water. It wasn't tea, but it was better than nothing. Sipping it slowly, he walked into the living room and leaned against the wall.

user posted image

Hong Kong's eyes opened as someone walked into the living room with him. Blinking the bleariness out of his eyes, he saw that it was England. With a sigh, he got to a sitting position, leaning heavily against the back of the couch. Reaching over to his still untouched glass of ginger ale, bringing it too his face. The Asian looked down at the yellow liquid, thinking that just taking a sip would make him sick again. Inhaling, he began to convince himself that it would make him feel better. Closing his eyes, he took a small sip and let it slide down his throat. After a pause, he figured that it wasn't that bad. Shuddering, he took another drink of the soda and sat it back on the coffee table. He watched television for a moment before turning to England, "What happened last night? I can't remember anything?"

America kept his head burried until he heard the Asian go downstairs. He couldn't breathe so he brought his head to the surface and laid back down, trying to fall asleep. America grew impatient with himself after about ten minutes and decided to get out of bed. He put on some pants and left his room, joining his guests downstairs and went to the kitchen.

He poured a cup of coffee that had been made on a timer into a TARDIS phon booth mug and carried it out into the living. He set the mug on the end table and curled up on the leather armchair. He hoped that Hong Kong wouldn't talk to him and that England remembered he wasn't a morning person.

user posted image

Before England got the chance to answer Hong Kong's question, America came down the stairs. He went right to the kitchen and soon came out with a fresh cup of coffee. Hong Kong had to admit, it smelled pretty good. Even if coffee was gross to him, it smelled wonderful. It was one of the best things to wake up to in the morning. When the North American entered the living room, he took a seat in an armchair. After sipping from his glass of ginger ale, the Asian's brown eyes went over to America. He set the glass down and crossed his arms. He raised his eye brows, "Well, good morning, Sunshine."

"You got drunk," England said, not filling Hong Kong in on the details. He wasn't going to insult the Asian city, because he knew how hard it could be to find out you'd done something you regretted while you were drunk. Like that one time with the tattoo. England did secretly kind of like it though... "Oh, and I wouldn't talk to America right now if I were you. He's been grumpy in the mornings ever since he was little," England added, purely for Hong Kong's sake. Hey, maybe England's finally decided to be nice to people.

user posted image

"That's it?" asked Hong Kong when England finally answered. With sigh, he lolled his head back and looked at the ceiling. He did remember getting a beer and finding those movies. Afterwards, it was kind of a blur. All he knew was that he slept at the top of the stairs and now he felt sick. Taking a sip, he glanced over at America. Raising an eyebrow, he chuckled lightly. "Really? Oh, how funny~! I guess there are just some things you don't grow out of.

America's eyes blinked open in a half glare, half dazed look directed at England and Hong Kong. He didn't like mornings especially when it was so early. He usually didn't wake up until around one in the afternoon. Of coruse when he lived with England is was much earlier, like around eleven, "What time is it...?" He wondered as he sat up slightly, taking a sip of his coffee.

user posted image

"Uh...Seven thirty," said Hong Kong, glancing at the clock. With a sigh, he rested his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes. Taking another sip of his ginger ale, he set the empty glass down. He felt so unclean because his lack of changed clothing. Not to mention that his throat was burning and he had a bad taste in his mouth. His eyes opened again and Hong Kong looked over at America. "Do you have clothes that I can borrow to change into? These sort of stink..."

England sighed with relief as he heard Hong Kong announce the time. He thought he had slept in later than that, but seven thirty wasn't too bad. He also realised that he needed to change. He seemed to have forgotten clothes to change into. Crap. Well, he could deal with these until he got home. He took a sip of his water, wishing he had tea or a bottle of gin in his hand.

America looked up, "You went near my room at 7:30 in the morning?" He asked in an unsatisfied tone. He pushed himself into a sitting up position and brought his legs to his chest, taking a long sip of his sweet-smelling coffee. It was delicious and he licked the remnants from his lips.

user posted image

Hong Kong sighed, annoyed that his question had been completely ignored. Standing, he put his hands on his hims with a frown. "Yes, I came to your room at seven thirty," he said, irritated. The Asian was already on edge because he felt ill. America was only making him feel worse. With a groan, he rubbed his hands over his face. He just wanted to shower and go back to sleep. Looking a bit upset now, his shoulders sagged. "America, do you have clothes I can borrow? Please? I just want to shower and get out of my clothes. They stink and I don't feel good. This makes me feel worse. Now come on and stop ignoring me."

England watched his two former colonies... Well, not exactly argue, more like complain at each other. He decided to not butt in, for he was starting to feel quite surly without his tea. He figured that because they rejected him, he wasn't going to help either of them until they gave him some tea first.

Ameirca waved his hand in the direction of the stairs, "There are some in my closet that you can use. Just don't take nay of my leather." He finished as he stretched out of his chair.