Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

(England)

England glared at Hong Kong. "If you're not going to listen to me, I'm not going to talk to you." He had had enough of America, France, and Hong Kong. He would leave this very second if he was able to. Bloody meeting.

Just then, America began snoring, causing France to take notice of America's doxing off. France proded his head with his ring finger, seeing if the powerful nation truly was asleep.

user posted image

"Alright," said Hong Kong, shrugging his shoulders and looking to the head of the meeting. It appeared that it hadn't even started yet. No one was talking about their current conditions from what he could see. Weren't they supposed to be discussing Rome's disappearance. He had no idea why they were even concerned about it literally thousands of years after he had died, supposedly. Who cared? He was old and dead. Sighing, the Asian finished his lollipop, his eyes quickly moving around the room. Much to his mild enjoyment, it appeared that America had fallen asleep. Hong Kong thought he was kind of annoying, but he did have to admit that some of his music was pretty good. An idea formed in his head as he looked between the lollipop stick he held in his hand and the sleeping American. Without waiting another moment, he tossed the stick at the American, a small grin forming on his face as it stuck to his hair.

((I hope this is alright.))

((xd.png It's fine. America abuse is always enjoyable.))

America didn't stir but the remaining candy residue left on the stick got stuck onto a few strands of America's blonde ahir. france cringed at the thought of pulling that out, how painful it would be for him. Poking the dozing country, France attempted to wake him up but nothign happened.

user posted image

Hong Kong had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing at France's expression. He looked absolutely disgusted! It was so funny! He couldn't wait until the meeting was over, then he would get to see America's reaction to having trash in his hair. It would be the highlight of Hong Kong's day. Crossing his arms, he leaned back in his chair a bit and looked at all of the other nations. It still seemed like the meeting hadn't started yet, which more than annoyed the young man. It was already a waste of his time just to travel there, he didn't want to wait anymore. "Hey," he dragged his gaze over the others in the room. "Are we going to start this meeting, or what? Or, are we just going to sit here like morons?"

((Sorry for the fail post.))

"Well," Frace began, "America is quite the influential country... Surprisingly enough, and with him asleep and most of the countries not even here.. This is one mess of a meeting." He sighed resting his head in the palm of his hand with a bored expression. He began tossing a crumbled piece of paper at the back of America's sleeping head.

user posted image

"That's stupid," said Hong Kong bluntly, pouting slightly. He had been told off by England for being late and yet most of the world was late as well. The Asian would of loved to tell England that he was just being a bossy idiot, but annoying him had been much more fun. Still, he wanted to get back home as quickly as he could. Hong Kong had planned on making a really big dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day again. Even if he did despise a holiday where people went around and flirted with each other, he still enjoyed the candy. Others told him it was sad to go out and buy candy for himself, but he personally didn't care. He just wanted some dang candy. "Why even continue this stupid thing if no one is going to be here? Ugh, why do you even care about some guy we've never met before? He's been gone for like, ever," Sighing dramatically, he threw his head back and glared at the ceiling. "I just want to go hooooome..."

Oh... America had fallen asleep. How very much like him. Of course, Canada would never do something like that while attending a meeting. Naturally, a whole bunch of other countries began throwing things at him. Quickly ducking down to avoid being hit by any stray objects, Canada peeked out from behind the protection of his bear to glance around the room. France was right; the meeting was off to a rather bad start. Plus, weren't they supposed to be talking about the Roman Empire? He was Canada! How was he supposed to know anything about a European nation that had died out long before he had been born? Like in most meetings, he would probably just sit awkwardly in the corner until everything had wrapped up and everyone began to leave. Heck, he could have just skipped the meeting altogether! No one would have noticed he was gone anyway.

Prussia frowned when he saw everyone complaining. He also was annoyed that the host had not begun the meeting and everyone was just acting like children. Naturally, they needed someone to lead them in place of the host. Someone awesome! "Well since it seems that I am no doubt the one with the most knowledge of Rome, I should start the meeting in place of that other, less-awesome guy. Any objections?" Leaning back in his chair and propping his dirty boots up on the table, the relaxed ex-nation sighed. On his head, the yellow bird he had dubbed Awesome Chick let out a small chirp and ruffled its feathers slightly.

(England)

England sighed yet again. It seemed America had fallen asleep. Bloody git. Of course, who was England to blame? He himself had fallen asleep during one Allies meeting. But he had been up all night doing paperwork and such, and America probably got a good night's sleep. And slept in too. He took another sip of his tea, rolling his eyes and choosing to ignore Hong Kong throwing things at the sleeping nation. He resumed drawing a picture of Flying Mint Bunny.

((I will reply as Hong Kong when The replies as France or America.))

France elbowed America and he jolted awake as if a horn had been blown in his ear. He looked around, slightly disoriented, "Huh what? Oh, are we starting?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned, "Who cares about Rome? I don't know him, he's old. Like England."

Rolling his eyes France leaned back in his chair.

user posted image

As soon as America woke up and spoke, Hong Kong waved his hand towards the American. This was a guy he could agree with, even if he was sort of dumb. For once, the Asian city agreed with someone else, but it was only because it was the same exact opinion he had on the matter. "Thank you, America!" he said loudly, making sure he was loud enough for the entire room to hear. Slamming his hand back down on the table, he looked quickly around the room again. "Can I leave now? America pretty much summed up what everyone is thinking. No one really cares about that geezer, so we should all just go home. I like that idea."

England stopped doodling.

"I'll have you know, America, Rome is much older than I am,"he said, shooting a dirty look at America. "Besides, he was very influential in world history. We should find out what happened to him." To tell the truth, England was interested, but rather wished that this matter could wait for another time and that he could go home. Am I glad that no-one in here is a mind reader, he thought to himself.

user posted image

Clicking his tongue, Hong Kong rolled his eyes. Taking his feet off the table, he leaned forward, resting his head on a propped up elbow. "This is stupid," he said flatly, pouting childishly. Much like a child as well, he began to kick his feet back and forth underneath the table. "I could be at home playing video games or working on those complicated math problems South Korea sent me," Sighing, the Asian rested his head on the table, ready to sleep instead of actually participating in the meeting. It was useless anyway, they weren't there for anything that important. "Ugh, can I leave or something? Rome been dead for awhile and stuff. Why should I care? Isn't there like, a history book or something that explained where he went?"

America looked disappointed with ENgland's reaction. He was hoping that he could just leave now but that wasn't the case. England had decided to speak up again and ruin his thought, "He's a big part of your history. Not mine." America pointed out, "The only thing in American History is the mega cool wars we won and then you." He decided to leave out the more horrid things such as 9/11, Pearl Habor, and more of the such.

user posted image

"Um, what?" asked Hong Kong, furrowing his brow and looking at America. This guy was acting so stupid. The Asian personally thought that he had the best history. Obviously he did, he was the most interesting person in the room after all. America was just too dumb to realize it. "You're stupid, America. Your history is boring and dumb. You wouldn't even be here without that loser England. All you did was have a bunch of wars, that's not interesting. I at least had some culture in my past. Not to mention I left England peacefully. I didn't fight him or anything. So, therefore, I am much more interesting than you."

America looked over to Hong Kong, "How could I not leave him without some revolution?" He wondered aloud, "It was like I was his freakin' dog. I couldn't do anything without his damn taxes." He sighed, "And that still has nothing to do with me having no real relations to the Roman Empire. No one even knew I existed. Like Canadia!"

France rolled his eyes. He had spaced out a bt but could easily follow the conversation sicne America was incapable of having a deep, intellectual conversation. So all his conversations were easily followed and understood, "America, you don't have to come to these. But of course, if you don't, England will probably yell at you." He looked to the country, "Actually, it's as if you're still his dog!"

(England)

"More likely America's boss would get him in trouble," he mentioned. God how England himself wanted to leave though. If we could just get this meeting over with...! But then he heard France's other comment. "THAT'S NOT TRUE! I'M JUST TRYING TO KEEP HIM OUT OF TROUBLE! HE'S INEXPERIENCED!" he shouted at the French nation.

Edited by Frostagin

France smirked, he knew he had finally found a way to get on England's nerves, "Aw, how cute. England taking care of his 'darlin' little brother!" He laughed, "Or is your relation something more than a sibling-like love?" Even America seemed to be getting pissed off. He hated it when people implied something like this. But France kept going, "But compared to the ages of all of us, don't you think America's a minor?" France ducked low to the table and whispered a single word, "Pe-do-phi-le."

America slipped the arch of his foot around France's chair leg and pulled it, causing the chair to tip over and France went tumbling to the ground, "Shut the hell up, France." The two were allies but just barely.

"A-actually, it's Canada," The American look-alike mumbled. Thankfully, for once, the bear he was holding did not turn its head up to look at him and ask him who he was. From the look of it, everyone was starting to get involved in a fight. Why couldn't they all just sit down and have a normal conversation? Maybe it would be better if he just left right now. Of course, he was the second largest nation in the room but no one ever noticed him. Perhaps it would be the same if he just stood up and left.

No, he couldn't do that. Although it was annoying no one ever noticed him, he couldn't just leave the room. Of course, this was bound to end in disaster, just like every other world meeting.

Prussia sighed as everyone began yelling at each other. They would never be as awesome as he was. "Alright, this obviously won't end until we get talking about something other than how stupid America is and how not-awesome everyone else is. So why don't we have a poll?" Taking his feet off the table and setting them down on the floor, Prussia smirked slightly and glanced around. "Alright, how many of you had some sort of interaction at any point with the Roman Empire?"

user posted image

Before Hong Kong could even comment on what America had said, France spoke. What soon followed was another common argument between England and France. The French nation was then forced out of his chair by America after accusing England of being a pedophile. Hong Kong watched this all with a dull, unamused expression. Their stupid and pointless arguing was another reason he hated coming to World Meetings. Literally nothing got done because the nations couldn't overlook their dumb rivalries for one second. When Prussia suddenly started speaking, he turned his head, lucky enough to hear him after the song he was listening to ended. He said that they should take a poll about how many people actually knew the Roman Empire. Eyes widening, Hong Kong looked around the room. He certainly hadn't himself, so he didn't raise his hand. No one else had raised their hands either. Nodding, the city suddenly slammed his hand on the table. "Well, look," he said loudly. "No one is raising their hands, so we should just end this meeting right now. We don't know him, so there's no point in this meeting. Let's all leave now."

(England)

England stood up and began to shout at France. "FRANCE YOU BLOODY SHUT UP YOU BLOODY FROG-" But then he heard Prussia's comment. He decided to deal with France later. He raised his hand.

(Romano)

Oh god, not again. England and France were fighting. But then Prussia had a good idea. He wanted a poll to see who knew Grandpa Rome. Romano slowly raised his hand. "Veniciano knew him too, but he's not here," Romano mentioned aloud.

Alright, that made three people at the meeting, himself included. "Alright, we've got Scones and Tomato," he muttered, raising his own hand as well. "Obviously, I knew him as well. Of the two of you, how much would you say you knew Rome?" Ignoring Hong Kong's not-awesome comment, Prussia frowned slightly. Two people. Well, technically three but the other claimed person was not present. Maybe there where a few more people. But really, only two people? That was quite sad. Naturally, he knew Rome due to Germania. It had been his grandfather that had delivered the final blow to the once-great Empire. He had been rather young at the time but the memories were still there.

Canada sighed as the fighting was momentarily shut up by Prussia. Oh, well this certainly was a turn. Usually, the ex-nation just caused arguments. He rarely stopped them. Maybe since Germany wasn't at the meeting, he felt inclined to actually act like a nation for once instead of constantly lurking and mocking the living nations.

Edited by pudding

user posted image

"I have an idea," said Hong Kong once other nations actually began to raise their hands. Reaching up, he plucked his earbuds from his ears and allowed them to hang from the neck of his shirt. Faint pop music immediately filled the room. He could care less if he interrupted their annoying and loud argument, it was stupid anyway. Hong Kong motioned to those that had raised their hands. "How about the people that knew him stay here and waste their time discussing it?" He then motioned to himself and the others who hadn't known Rome. "The rest of us, who actually have lives can go home and get stuff done. I really think that sounds like a good idea. We should do that. I doubt people want to waste their time talking about someone if they don't really know him. Does anyone else agree with me? I mean, you totally should because I know what I'm talking about, but it's your decision."

France was going to go off on England but decided against it as Prussis spoke up and calmed down the other nations. France had relations to Holy Rome but America on the other hand, did not. But surprisingly, he didn't move, "I have nothing to do. Besides, I guess I'm influenced indirectly by Rome since he effected England who is my only history soooo..."

France fixed his chair and glanced sideways, "Or you jsut want to spend more time with England..." He muttered under his breath.

"What?" America asked.

France wave dhis hand, "Oh it was nothing, America."