Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

user posted image

Hong Kong was now lying on the couch, curled up into a ball, his dark eyes staring blankly at the TV. His head still really hurt, but his stomach pain had ended long ago. Now, he was hungry, but he was too lazy to get up and get something to eat. Sighing, he let his arm hang over the couch. He had been lying there for what seemed like years, doing nothing but watching TV. Well, he had been watching it, but now he was just staring at he. Hong Kong didn't really know what was even on the television. Rolling over onto his back, he looked at America's boring white ceiling, the only interesting thing being the ceiling fan. That was even more boring than watching TV had been. Huffing, the Asian pushed himself up, carefully as to not hurt his head, and looked over at America, "What's for lunch?"

"Ugh," America groaned, "It's already noon?" He glanced over to the digital clock's display on his cable box and sighed, "It's too damn hot to cook anything, might as well go somewhere to eat... Besides I sick of staying in my house all day long."

user posted image

"Yes!" cheered Hong Kong, grinning widely and plopping his feet onto the ground. He adjusted as America's shirt on his body as he scooted to the edge of the couch. The Asian's eyes were sparkling with joy. Back at home, he didn't really eat out much, but he didn't really cook his own food either. Lantau usually cooked for him, even if all he could cook was fish. Mostly, Hong Kong went out and bought really sweet snack foods. With a genuine grin on his face, he began to wiggle excitedly in his seat. "Where are we going? Where are we going? McDonald's? I don't want to go there. It's gross. How about a place that has really sweet food? A fancy restaurant? Can we go to one of those? Do...Do you have an ice cream store?!"

((Lantau: An island that's part of Hong Kong.))

Edited by Icepelt

((hey guys I'm really sorry but I can't stay on this roleplay. I've lost interest in Hetalia and this roleplay doens't exactly have a plot but instead will probably have arcs. SO I'm leaving the roleplay since it doesn't hold my interest.))

((Alright, then I guess there's only two people left...))

((I think it would be better to just work with what we have. Also, I would suggest advertising this RP on other sites. It will be hard with just 2 people.))

((I'll go stick this in my sig on TCoD, but I dunno how many people it'll attract.))

((Okay, how about we agree to try to get people to come on and then come back this weekend?))

((Then the OP might no longer be a part of this site. I'd hate to say it, especially when this RP is relatively young, but I think it's dead.))

((Yeah, she posted last back in February. Pity. :c I thought I'd get my chance at RP-ing South Africa.))

((Well, I'm goign to have to leave this RP. There's just not enough people to keep it going.))

((Me too. Pity, there's no other Hetalia rps on different forums I can join and the other one on here doesn't have any of the characters I'm good at open. :/))